Operation White Man Can Jump

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
?Lets bring america back to the 60s and vote for an all white NBA all star game,?

Lol, pathetic :teeth:

whitemancanjump.jpg

Dirk, Nash, Rubio and Love are the only eligible white superstars in this list.

Out of these 4 players, Dirk is the one who should start an all-star game.

Anyway, I hate that the all-star game has a voting factor, it's just stupid. Players who play really hard and put up impressive numbers along with wins to their should be the ones considered to this game, not only the popular ones.

And why on earth would we even vote for players who are injured and never played this season? this is ridiculous.

I love Dirk, but the only ball he touched this season must be one of his 2 balls, not a basketball, so why would people vote for him or any injured player?

I remember one season when Yao Ming was considered as a starter for the all star game, but he never actually played due to his injury.

Stupid ass system for such a ridiculous game.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Anyway, I hate that the all-star game has a voting factor, it's just stupid. Players who play really hard and put up impressive numbers along with wins to their should be the ones considered to this game, not only the popular ones.
I guess that's exactly what it's all about, the current system is corrupt and this prank shows how ridiculous it can get. IMO, the league put itself into this situation, they did nothing about Yao getting ridiculous amounts of votes from China and now they'll have to deal not only with a pretty awkward problem but also with various activist organizations as this issue has a racial background. I doubt the 4chan folks were racially motivated, IMO the main ideas behind the prank were:
  • to expose the gap between the white minority and black majority;
  • to react on activists' claims concering the construction of the Minnesota team;
  • to show how ridiculous the voting system is;
  • to put the league in a difficult situation
  • and to make everybody LOL hard. :lol:

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
^

haha i did loled alright.

come to think of it, KIDD should lead this white team, kidd should be an all-star this year

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
So retarded. If it gathers speed, I'd definitely like to see what happens. IMO, coaches should get the vote, for sure.