Knicks V Lakers - Thu, Dec 13 - D'antoni dares show his mo in NYC.

+ rep poll: how many dimes will Ray have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Can`t wait for the game. Having to fight hard to stay awake and it`s only 10.50pm here. We must beat D`Antoni, how I hate that man.

Shouldn`t the pole for this thread be: "How many times will D`Antoni clap his hands and say let`s go, let`s go"??

Sage

Rotation player
I'm expecting nothing less than total annihilation of D'Antoni's team. MSG was rocking last night for the Sandy relief concert, I'm hoping our guys can keep it going.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
I am too excited for this game!

In JR's absence, Novak will have to step it up this time in the offensive end.

I have a good feeling about this game, it's gonna be so entertaining due to many reasons!

Brewer's defense against Kobe should be key, I don't wanna see Kidd on Kobe!

Tyson has no reason to be invisible tonight, he got howard in his pocket previously, do it again, amigo!

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Maybe my info is worse but I actually read that JR will go, something like Woodson plans to use him like normal unless JR says he's in too much pain

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Maybe my info is worse but I actually read that JR will go, something like Woodson plans to use him like normal unless JR says he's in too much pain

As of now, I don't think we need JR in this game. Other players can step it up and cover for him.
His health is more important than contributing to the team in a home game against a bad lakers team.

If if it was my decision, I would let him rest this time, lakers right now are not worth the risk of having our 6th man injured for a longer period of time.

smokes

Huge Member
^ It's back spasms. It's very unlikely to turn into anything else, just that it can be too painful to play through. If he's not in pain he will play.

CA7

Scoring Champ

Just to remind the apologist how sh*t could be so much worse..... In the end he spazzes over being asked about defense....

did he say they spent a whole 30 minutes on defense..........uh-oh how are we going to beat them after spending a whole 30 minutes on defense

:teeth: :gony:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
NashAmare_original.gif