View Poll Results: + rep poll: how many dimes will Ray have?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4

    0 0%
  • 5

    0 0%
  • 6

    4 28.57%
  • 7

    4 28.57%
  • 8

    3 21.43%
  • 9

    0 0%
  • 10

    2 14.29%
  • 11

    1 7.14%
  • 12

    0 0%
  • 13 or more

    0 0%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 221

Thread: Knicks V Lakers - Thu, Dec 13 - D'antoni dares show his mo in NYC.

  1. #196
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,662
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    congrats to bboycustom92, Kidd Karma & Rob Low for nailing Feltons assist total 8.

  2. #197
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Believe it or not I wanna see Stat back. I believe he'll only help us if he can stay healthy. If he does f*ck up Woodson will put his ass on the bench. Amare's gonna have to make more of an effort on D to get minutes and maybe eventually start again. On the contrary I could see him putting in more of an effort on defense, but what good is it when u dont really know how to play defense? How Quickly can Woodson, Sheed, Camby, Kurt Thomas, Chandler, and Kidd help Amare improve his defensive IQ?

  3. #198
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Believe it or not I wanna see Stat back. I believe he'll only help us if he can stay healthy. If he does f*ck up Woodson will put his ass on the bench. Amare's gonna have to make more of an effort on D to get minutes and maybe eventually start again. On the contrary I could see him putting in more of an effort on defense, but what good is it when u dont really know how to play defense? How Quickly can Woodson, Sheed, Camby, Kurt Thomas, Chandler, and Kidd help Amare improve his defensive IQ?
    I'm really starting to not even be concerned about Amare's return.

    We have the best coach in the league, either Amare will play good D or he'll be traded. That's how I see it these days.

    I'm leaning towards the former.

    It's not like the Knicks are an elite defensive team. Tyson, Kidd, Brewer are top notch defenders, the rest of the team are doing it purely with effort and intensity.

  4. #199
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    I'm really starting to not even be concerned about Amare's return.

    We have the best coach in the league, either Amare will play good D or he'll be traded. That's how I see it these days.

    I'm leaning towards the former.

    It's not like the Knicks are an elite defensive team. Tyson, Kidd, Brewer are top notch defenders, the rest of the team are doing it purely with effort and intensity.
    That's all you need these days. And don't forget Shump.

    *We're going to NEED Amare to be Amare + ...If we want to be elite.

  5. #200
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by GordonGecko
    'Antoni couldn't even look Woodson in the eye as he shook hands in a microsecond. Class ******* all the way. ****ing loser of a failed coach getting exactly what he deserves
    O Antoni always had very poor body language. Kobe's jab at him sums him up very well. Kobe said that he had a coach that didnt panic, always stuck with the X's and O's. Antoni panics and he gets easily offended when defense is mentioned. Panic is contagious and its not gonna make the team play any better. You gotta stay calm and cool, calculated

  6. #201
    Superstar elcol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Believe it or not I wanna see Stat back. I believe he'll only help us if he can stay healthy. If he does f*ck up Woodson will put his ass on the bench. Amare's gonna have to make more of an effort on D to get minutes and maybe eventually start again. On the contrary I could see him putting in more of an effort on defense, but what good is it when u dont really know how to play defense? How Quickly can Woodson, Sheed, Camby, Kurt Thomas, Chandler, and Kidd help Amare improve his defensive IQ?
    The knicks haven't really been locking down the past few games like they were beginning of the year holding teams to under 90. But I agree that Amare still can't be such a liability on defense or hes gonna get benched fast. This team has a different mentality and mindset though. I think that has been a huge factor for our defense and also our turnovers. We aren't satisfied with making mistakes and thats why we are closing games out strong. I believe STAT is really going to join into this mentality because we are a championship team.

  7. #202
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by Red
    That's all you need these days. And don't forget Shump.

    *We're going to NEED Amare to be Amare + ...If we want to be elite.


    Yea Shumpert will make us closer to being an elite defensive team. We can put him on those speedy fast point guards. Stat can help us with points in the paint and offensive rebounds. Maybe he can get that mid range game going again too, he had it going good up until last year.

  8. #203
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,813
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnickfanaticinGA
    Fire D'Antoni

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Was that a fire d'antoni or a mike d'antoni chant? i was pretty sure it was a "mike" with the lakers cutting the lead to single digits..

  9. #204
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by elcol
    The knicks haven't really been locking down the past few games like they were beginning of the year holding teams to under 90. But I agree that Amare still can't be such a liability on defense or hes gonna get benched fast. This team has a different mentality and mindset though. I think that has been a huge factor for our defense and also our turnovers. We aren't satisfied with making mistakes and thats why we are closing games out strong. I believe STAT is really going to join into this mentality because we are a championship team.
    I really hope so bro. He can help bring us to that level. If Im Woodson Im bringing him back slowly and letting him slowly play his way into shape. Theres no need for him to start, we're doing great. Lets try to keep him healthy and i think a big part of that is having him at his best fullcourt basketball shape before making him a starter

  10. #205
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,662
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    @ Tina Cervacio: Woodson calls Carmelo's injury a "slight sprain... Day to day" says he "fell pretty hard." #Knicks

  11. #206
    Veteran Wargames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    ok good game. Lakers showed what kind of chitlin league level of players they are there....

    but let me say this I think the knicks need to draft a pure Small Forward this year. Metta and Ebanks ability to impose their size on both Novak and Brewer shows that outside of Melo there is nobody who can consistently guard strong SF on the whole roster. If Melo playing the 4 is the future the knicks should look into drafting somebody to play alongside him and Amare this year.

  12. #207
    Member Munchen13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Haven
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    - I had an orgasm during the 1st quarter.

    - Melo's 22 points quarter was more amazing than his 33 points quarter in denver.

    - Melo's game tonight was sexy, i mean, did you see how smooth his shooting was? Did you see those lovely dunks?

    - Tyson has a clutch gene when it comes to offensive rebounds in the 4th quarter.

    -**** howard, he should have been given a flagrant for what he did to our beloved melo, we were having so much fun raping LA.

    - Charles Barkley is a fat ass dude, he couldn't stop talking about his hunger, go get yourself a hot dog or something, man.

  13. #208
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default


  14. #209
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,478
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    man, Chuck Barfley can suck a fat di*ck. Knicks are destroying in first quarter and he's
    complaining about Knicks rebounding, saying they're not a championship team. whatta load.

    the trueMelo was outtasite tonite, hoping and praying he's OK.

    Chandler saved game for Knicks in final minute with those offensive bounds, and he pretty much
    neutralized Supermung. Sheed did well on the defensive end as well.

    good to see JR in game, although he almost shot Knicks out of game in 4Q.

    Felton should have more assists, the way he's distributing. Lakers were playing shack-a-chandler.
    Raymond's shots are just not falling, but he's taking decent shots most of the time.
    I think his shot will come around, and his assists will go up when STAT and Shumpert are back.
    Have Faith in the Feltip!

    Novak with clutch 3's, but he tends to get too much play if he's not getting open and shooting. can't complain.

    I still want to see Copeland getting some minutes. I think Wood Son is forgetting about him.

    all in all, a valiant effort keeping Lakers from getting over the hump, Kobe and Metta World Artest
    can be dominant players at the right time.

    good game. be wello Melo.

  15. #210
    Veteran Wargames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    8

    Default



    Lol

Similar Threads

  1. Christmas Day: Bulls @ Knicks
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Dec 26, 2010, 11:41
  2. Replies: 255
    Last Post: Dec 16, 2010, 19:45
  3. Knicks Nightmare
    By Starks_boy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Aug 17, 2009, 08:03
  4. Farewell Marbury???
    By lanceroy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Jul 10, 2008, 18:22
  5. New York Knicks vs LA Lakers Game Thread 1/29
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: Jan 30, 2008, 19:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •