Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Home test in effect: 6 straight home games in December

Veteran

Nyk Logo Home test in effect: 6 straight home games in December

Our 16-5 Knicks are on a ROLL to win the Atlantic Division Title ..
    We are 8-0 on our home-court with our next 6 games at HOME (MSG) to entertain Knicks-Fans with win-win-win as the top contender team in the Eastern Conference .... if u dont know by now our 6 straight games at HOME will be the optimistic-hype we been looking for over a decade.

12/13 Lakers (9-11) 20 point win over no-defense Damnphoney
    12/15 Cavs (4-17) a tough win over a sleeper Irving/Vare/Scott
    12/17 Rockets (9-10) a payback win over Lin in MSG
    12/19 Nets (11-7) a uptown WIN over Brooklyn
    12/21 Bulls (11-8) payback win in the Big Apple
    12/23 Wolves (9-9) a tough win over the West sleepers

Should coach Woody rest all our starters after winning all 6 games at home when we go on the road to play the No-Defense Damnphoney Lakers in LA on Christmas???

What u think KO members???
    Last edited by Crazy⑧s; Dec 12, 2012 at 08:34.

Could happen. But the every-other-night schedule might cause us to drop 1 or 2.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    We are 8-0 on our home-court with our next 6 games at HOME (MSG) to entertain Knicks-Fans with win-win-win as the top contender team in the Eastern Conference .... if u dont know by now our 6 straight games at HOME will be the optimistic-hype we been looking for over a decade.

Should coach Woody rest all our starters after winning all 6 games at home when we go on the road to play the No-Defense Damnphoney Lakers in LA on Christmas???

When it comes to rest, Woodson will have to cross that bridge when he gets to it. Who knows who will be nicked up and IF STAT is ready for some minutes.

After 18-1 at home are there any doubts we'll win the majority of these contests? Nope.

Really as early as it is, with the start we've had, we can put some real distance between us and the teams behind us (besides MIA). I fully expect MIA to be there in the end.

...and of course I wouldn't have it any other way. Don't forget our goal: beat the heat.

Default Re: Home test in effect: 7 straight home games in December

if u dont know by now our 7 straight games at HOME will be the optimistic-hype we been looking for over a decade.

12/11 Nets (11-9) Time to even the series
    Fixed that for you bro

I'd be happy with 4-2 after these 6. However, considering that we lost only ONE regular season home game under coach Woody we might as well go 6-0... 21-5 would sound great.

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    we might as well go 6-0... 21-5 would sound great.
    22-5

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

22-5, lets get it.

Sounds too good to be true but what the heck. 22-5, I'm All-In

I`m so excited about the game tomorrow against the Lakers. I loathe D`Antoni so I want us to beat up on his team so badly. A blowout would be great.

As for our home games. I don`t see why we don`t win each of them. Camby should be back soon so hopefully his recovery will add another player into the mix so that Tyson can get some good rest. It all depends of fatigue levels as the schedule is quite punishing.

Come on Knicks let`s win them all !!!

Originally Posted by Scipio
    I`m so excited about the game tomorrow against the Lakers. I loathe D`Antoni so I want us to beat up on his team so badly. A blowout would be great.

As for our home games. I don`t see why we don`t win each of them. Camby should be back soon so hopefully his recovery will add another player into the mix so that Tyson can get some good rest. It all depends of fatigue levels as the schedule is quite punishing.

Come on Knicks let`s win them all !!!
    Probably going to be at least 1 let down game against either the cavs, bucks or timberwolves. It's just how it goes sometimes when players lose focus after a bunch of games and all of a sudden playing a team they don't respect

I hope STAT doesn't come in in this home stretch. We might not go 6-0 if he does. I would love to see STAT on Christmas Day. It wouldn't really be a big deal if we lost and if we did win well hell yeah!

they are playing with Dantoni's fav player Duhon thats why diffrences of poor PG makes in any team. We will win only if we play like with Heat.We need high % shots and many threeees

One game at a time is what Melo has been preaching and if take this approach then 6 wins is for sure possible

If we concentrate on going 6-0 we are already looking past teams and we will not win more than 3 or 4

The Lakers are desperate and they still have Dwight and Kobe so we need to be locked into tomorrow's game fully

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Originally Posted by New New York
    One game at a time is what Melo has been preaching and if take this approach then 6 wins is for sure possible

If we concentrate on going 6-0 we are already looking past teams and we will not win more than 3 or 4

The Lakers are desperate and they still have Dwight and Kobe so we need to be locked into tomorrow's game fully

I was gonna say the same thing. Its great that we are doing good at the Garden all that means is a big target on our back and teams bringing their A game each night. I have confidence because Woodson is our coach and his plan has worked well. One game at a time nice post Kiya Ill be pleased if we get out of this month with only 2 or 3 more L's

Veteran

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    I'd be happy with 4-2 after these 6. However, considering that we lost only ONE regular season home game under coach Woody we might as well go 6-0... 21-5 would sound great.
    I agree 4-2 is being realistic .. but 16-5 got me optimistic ..
    6-0 = 22-5

I agree with New-York & Knicks4life too .. one game at a time, thats been Jason Kidd's philosophy since taking the Nets to 2 finals .. Kidd is still theee Man in da NBA .. plus the Lakers "Kobe & Howard" has been the biggest talk in todays sports, giving Damnphoney a pass while all blame goes to Howard & Kobe .. if Magic Johnson is in New York for the game expect Howard/Kobe to coach the Lakers team to make the game a hard-hard win where the officials will own the WIN.

We will have to play smart by getting the crowd in all 6 games...