Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38

Thread: Home test in effect: 6 straight home games in December

  1. #16
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I agree 4-2 is being realistic .. but 16-5 got me optimistic ..
    6-0 = 22-5

    I agree with New-York & Knicks4life too .. one game at a time, thats been Jason Kidd's philosophy since taking the Nets to 2 finals .. Kidd is still theee Man in da NBA .. plus the Lakers "Kobe & Howard" has been the biggest talk in todays sports, giving Damnphoney a pass while all blame goes to Howard & Kobe .. if Magic Johnson is in New York for the game expect Howard/Kobe to coach the Lakers team to make the game a hard-hard win where the officials will own the WIN.

    We will have to play smart by getting the crowd in all 6 games...
    I really think we blow the Lakers out. They don't look like a basket team right now. Ball movement stinks, defense is weak. They're lost.

  2. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    I really think we blow the Lakers out.
    A million times yes. The whole team is going to show up to embarrass Antoni. Which unfortunately sets up for a letdown game against the cavs

  3. #18
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    I really think we blow the Lakers out. They don't look like a basket team right now. Ball movement stinks, defense is weak. They're lost.
    Yeah.

    Dwight is either injured, uninterested, or both. The effort from him just hasn't been there, and Pau looks totally out of sorts.

    Coming into the Garden, I think the vets lock Kobe down and we win this one big.

  4. #19
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I think well go 5-1

    but im crossing my for 6-0

  5. #20
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thing with LA you have to look at is they're the most laziest team in the NBA right now when it comes to defense.



    Kobe lost his defensive intensity...people say his defense got worse, I wouldn't say that. Defense is an art, Bryant and Artest have been some of the best we had this decade...but both of these guys seem to lost the passion for defense, the pride for it.

    By seeing in the video, Lakers obviously don't take man to man defense and play a weak zone.

    Carmelo Anthony, JR Smith and Tyson Chandler will exploit this.

    On top of that, if Knicks do their usually ball movement, expect a lot of open 3pt shots and a potential 120 point night. Lakers have the worst defensive bench in the NBA, they're a poor constructed team who thought Dwight Howard alone would put them on the top.

    Good to see LA failing, of course they make the playoffs...but f*ck them. I hope Nash stays unhealthy, Howard becomes more injury prone and Kobe says f*ck LA, and signs to New York for the veteran minimum to play 3rd string SG behind Shumpert and Smith lol.

  6. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Thing with LA you have to look at is they're the most laziest team in the NBA right now when it comes to defense.



    Kobe lost his defensive intensity...people say his defense got worse, I wouldn't say that. Defense is an art, Bryant and Artest have been some of the best we had this decade...but both of these guys seem to lost the passion for defense, the pride for it.

    By seeing in the video, Lakers obviously don't take man to man defense and play a weak zone.

    Carmelo Anthony, JR Smith and Tyson Chandler will exploit this.

    On top of that, if Knicks do their usually ball movement, expect a lot of open 3pt shots and a potential 120 point night. Lakers have the worst defensive bench in the NBA, they're a poor constructed team who thought Dwight Howard alone would put them on the top.

    Good to see LA failing, of course they make the playoffs...but f*ck them. I hope Nash stays unhealthy, Howard becomes more injury prone and Kobe says f*ck LA, and signs to New York for the veteran minimum to play 3rd string SG behind Shumpert and Smith lol.
    Vets come to play when they feel like it, Alonzo Gee? Dion Waiters....yea who, Artest and Kobe will be up for Melo.

  7. #22
    Member deamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Poland, Warsaw
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Win all 6 or haters gonna hate.

  8. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,192
    Rep Power
    20

    Default 9-0 at HOME

    GREAT WIN over Lakers in MSG

    The Knicks scored 41 points in the first quarter on the Lakers ..
    Melo was on Fire to get Dantoni FIRED, and Howard fired too ..
    untill Howard SLAMMED Melo down on the hard wood ..
    Melo maybe out for two to three of our next home games ..

    I dont know who to thank for this big WIN .. Barkley's big mouth, or PG-Jason Kidd's 40 minutes of (leadership) playingtime taking only 2 shot attempts in a game where the Knicks held the lead for 48 minutes.

  9. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Would have been a blowout if Melo didn't get hurt.

    I hope he is not out for long, I don't even know if we can beat the Cavs with Irving back without Melo.

    We killed Miami without him but the last game he was out, we were looking pretty bad

  10. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I hear ya Kiyaman, loud and clear, Melo almost pulled it off until Howard put Melo on his backside, which really pissed me off big time and shattered my wet dream, a rude awakening to say the least. Itís obvious he wanted this game bad and wanted to expose Díant on so many levels. Heíll probably sit the next game against the Cavs but Iím sure the rest of the Knicks will be licking their chops due to getting more minutes. With Kidd at the helm this team is going to make Woody the hardest coach to beat.
    +1 for a great thread

  11. #26
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Lakers had to play better coz they were @ MSG and TNT so whole nation saw them and maybe Canadians too

    @ Cavs it was just on from league pass channel.


    next Lakers is @ Wizards who knows what

  12. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by dasilva1079
    Would have been a blowout if Melo didn't get hurt.

    I hope he is not out for long, I don't even know if we can beat the Cavs with Irving back without Melo.

    We killed Miami without him but the last game he was out, we were looking pretty bad
    Last time without Melo we looked bad because Felton decided that he is a superstar and took 30 shots. Somebody has to tell him that he is a ****ing point guard(avarege IMO) and his job is to run the team.

  13. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,192
    Rep Power
    20

    Thumbs up 10-0 at Home

    We won a close one .. Varejao's missss .. thanks to MSG loud-crowd vibration .. the fans wanted in on the WIN ..
    We have a 18-5 record

  14. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,192
    Rep Power
    20

    Default 10-1 at Home .. thanx to poor coaching by Woody

    Originally Posted by groundpilot
    Last time without Melo we looked bad because Felton decided that he is a superstar and took 30 shots. Somebody has to tell him that he is a ****ing point guard(avarege IMO) and his job is to run the team.
    That is coach Woody's job to remind Felton he have a few bench teammates who would like to score too .. Woody's poor substitution plus no game-plan for a weak bench Rocket team gave us our first lost at the Garden.

    WTF happen in MSG vs the young Rockets team .. Linsanity save all his energy of Whiip-A.... performance for the team he wouldve accepted $3M per to stay a part of.
    Felton's 8 season experience in NBA is not a better creator than 2nd season Jeremy Lin B.Ball IQ tactics. Lin started all his Rocket teammates attacking the rim as early as 3 minutes after tip-off, plus running the Knicks like the Knicks were the team on the end of a back to back.
    Felton has become so comfortable at kicking the ball out to the peremeter, that an oposition like the Cavs & Rockets who dont have any bigmen depth on the bench .. Felton was suppose to kick the ball inside to cutters Brewer, JR, White, Copeland, Kurt, and Tyson to get their points from the foul-line in the first half of the game.

    The Young Houston Rockets beat us twice with the same game Plan ....
    For those who think Melo would have made a difference had to forget how a run-run Chandler Parson moving without the ball kept losing Melo to have a season-high scoring game.
    If Woody dont start reading oposition scouting-reports for weakness and injuries before a game, plus make his rotation of players read the scouting-report so the entire rotation could point out our oposition weakness before the midseason arrive, alot of teams will take advantage of our 4 quarter peremeter game-plan, we will bumb into alot of oponents like the young Rockets and Cavs .. We won to many games in our 18 wins off of last-shots ..
    to close for comfort...

  15. #30
    Member T.O Knick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    That is coach Woody's job to remind Felton he have a few bench teammates who would like to score too .. Woody's poor substitution plus no game-plan for a weak bench Rocket team gave us our first lost at the Garden.

    WTF happen in MSG vs the young Rockets team .. Linsanity save all his energy of Whiip-A.... performance for the team he wouldve accepted $3M per to stay a part of.
    Felton's 8 season experience in NBA is not a better creator than 2nd season Jeremy Lin B.Ball IQ tactics. Lin started all his Rocket teammates attacking the rim as early as 3 minutes after tip-off, plus running the Knicks like the Knicks were the team on the end of a back to back.
    Felton has become so comfortable at kicking the ball out to the peremeter, that an oposition like the Cavs & Rockets who dont have any bigmen depth on the bench .. Felton was suppose to kick the ball inside to cutters Brewer, JR, White, Copeland, Kurt, and Tyson to get their points from the foul-line in the first half of the game.
    Yep witnessed a similar poor showing vs Lawson and Kyrie. Can't wait to have Shump back, need at least one perimeter baller who can play some elite D.

Similar Threads

  1. Draft or Playoffs?
    By Red in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Feb 15, 2009, 20:52
  2. 11/17 Power Rankings
    By TunerAddict in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2008, 13:50
  3. Farewell Marbury???
    By lanceroy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Jul 10, 2008, 19:22
  4. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 22:10
  5. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 17:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •