Home test in effect: 6 straight home games in December

Kiyaman

Legend
Our 16-5 Knicks are on a ROLL to win the Atlantic Division Title ..
We are 8-0 on our home-court with our next 6 games at HOME (MSG) to entertain Knicks-Fans with win-win-win as the top contender team in the Eastern Conference .... if u dont know by now our 6 straight games at HOME will be the optimistic-hype we been looking for over a decade.

12/13 Lakers (9-11) 20 point win over no-defense Damnphoney
12/15 Cavs (4-17) a tough win over a sleeper Irving/Vare/Scott
12/17 Rockets (9-10) a payback win over Lin in MSG
12/19 Nets (11-7) a uptown WIN over Brooklyn
12/21 Bulls (11-8) payback win in the Big Apple
12/23 Wolves (9-9) a tough win over the West sleepers

Should coach Woody rest all our starters after winning all 6 games at home when we go on the road to play the No-Defense Damnphoney Lakers in LA on Christmas???

What u think KO members???
:gony:

Last edited by a moderator:

Red

TYPE-A
We are 8-0 on our home-court with our next 6 games at HOME (MSG) to entertain Knicks-Fans with win-win-win as the top contender team in the Eastern Conference .... if u dont know by now our 6 straight games at HOME will be the optimistic-hype we been looking for over a decade.

Should coach Woody rest all our starters after winning all 6 games at home when we go on the road to play the No-Defense Damnphoney Lakers in LA on Christmas???

When it comes to rest, Woodson will have to cross that bridge when he gets to it. Who knows who will be nicked up and IF STAT is ready for some minutes.

After 18-1 at home are there any doubts we'll win the majority of these contests? Nope.

Really as early as it is, with the start we've had, we can put some real distance between us and the teams behind us (besides MIA). I fully expect MIA to be there in the end.

...and of course I wouldn't have it any other way. Don't forget our goal: beat the heat.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
Re: Home test in effect: 7 straight home games in December

if u dont know by now our 7 straight games at HOME will be the optimistic-hype we been looking for over a decade.

12/11 Nets (11-9) Time to even the series

Fixed that for you bro

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot

I'd be happy with 4-2 after these 6. However, considering that we lost only ONE regular season home game under coach Woody we might as well go 6-0... 21-5 would sound great.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
we might as well go 6-0... 21-5 would sound great.

22-5

2m3lqqg.jpg

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I`m so excited about the game tomorrow against the Lakers. I loathe D`Antoni so I want us to beat up on his team so badly. A blowout would be great.

As for our home games. I don`t see why we don`t win each of them. Camby should be back soon so hopefully his recovery will add another player into the mix so that Tyson can get some good rest. It all depends of fatigue levels as the schedule is quite punishing.

Come on Knicks let`s win them all !!!

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
I`m so excited about the game tomorrow against the Lakers. I loathe D`Antoni so I want us to beat up on his team so badly. A blowout would be great.

As for our home games. I don`t see why we don`t win each of them. Camby should be back soon so hopefully his recovery will add another player into the mix so that Tyson can get some good rest. It all depends of fatigue levels as the schedule is quite punishing.

Come on Knicks let`s win them all !!!

Probably going to be at least 1 let down game against either the cavs, bucks or timberwolves. It's just how it goes sometimes when players lose focus after a bunch of games and all of a sudden playing a team they don't respect

I hope STAT doesn't come in in this home stretch. We might not go 6-0 if he does. I would love to see STAT on Christmas Day. It wouldn't really be a big deal if we lost and if we did win well hell yeah!

bigapple

Starter
they are playing with Dantoni's fav player Duhon thats why diffrences of poor PG makes in any team. We will win only if we play like with Heat.We need high % shots and many threeees

New New York

Quiet Storm
One game at a time is what Melo has been preaching and if take this approach then 6 wins is for sure possible

If we concentrate on going 6-0 we are already looking past teams and we will not win more than 3 or 4

The Lakers are desperate and they still have Dwight and Kobe so we need to be locked into tomorrow's game fully

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
One game at a time is what Melo has been preaching and if take this approach then 6 wins is for sure possible

If we concentrate on going 6-0 we are already looking past teams and we will not win more than 3 or 4

The Lakers are desperate and they still have Dwight and Kobe so we need to be locked into tomorrow's game fully

I was gonna say the same thing. Its great that we are doing good at the Garden all that means is a big target on our back and teams bringing their A game each night. I have confidence because Woodson is our coach and his plan has worked well. One game at a time nice post Kiya Ill be pleased if we get out of this month with only 2 or 3 more L's:gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
I'd be happy with 4-2 after these 6. However, considering that we lost only ONE regular season home game under coach Woody we might as well go 6-0... 21-5 would sound great.

I agree 4-2 is being realistic .. but 16-5 got me optimistic ..
6-0 = 22-5

I agree with New-York & Knicks4life too .. one game at a time, thats been Jason Kidd's philosophy since taking the Nets to 2 finals .. Kidd is still theee Man in da NBA .. plus the Lakers "Kobe & Howard" has been the biggest talk in todays sports, giving Damnphoney a pass while all blame goes to Howard & Kobe .. if Magic Johnson is in New York for the game expect Howard/Kobe to coach the Lakers team to make the game a hard-hard win where the officials will own the WIN.

We will have to play smart by getting the crowd in all 6 games...

metrocard

Legend
I agree 4-2 is being realistic .. but 16-5 got me optimistic ..
6-0 = 22-5

I agree with New-York & Knicks4life too .. one game at a time, thats been Jason Kidd's philosophy since taking the Nets to 2 finals .. Kidd is still theee Man in da NBA .. plus the Lakers "Kobe & Howard" has been the biggest talk in todays sports, giving Damnphoney a pass while all blame goes to Howard & Kobe .. if Magic Johnson is in New York for the game expect Howard/Kobe to coach the Lakers team to make the game a hard-hard win where the officials will own the WIN.

We will have to play smart by getting the crowd in all 6 games...

I really think we blow the Lakers out. They don't look like a basket team right now. Ball movement stinks, defense is weak. They're lost.

KBlack25

Starter
I really think we blow the Lakers out. They don't look like a basket team right now. Ball movement stinks, defense is weak. They're lost.

Yeah.

Dwight is either injured, uninterested, or both. The effort from him just hasn't been there, and Pau looks totally out of sorts.

Coming into the Garden, I think the vets lock Kobe down and we win this one big.

metrocard

Legend
Thing with LA you have to look at is they're the most laziest team in the NBA right now when it comes to defense.

Kobe lost his defensive intensity...people say his defense got worse, I wouldn't say that. Defense is an art, Bryant and Artest have been some of the best we had this decade...but both of these guys seem to lost the passion for defense, the pride for it.

By seeing in the video, Lakers obviously don't take man to man defense and play a weak zone.

Carmelo Anthony, JR Smith and Tyson Chandler will exploit this.

On top of that, if Knicks do their usually ball movement, expect a lot of open 3pt shots and a potential 120 point night. Lakers have the worst defensive bench in the NBA, they're a poor constructed team who thought Dwight Howard alone would put them on the top.

Good to see LA failing, of course they make the playoffs...but f*ck them. I hope Nash stays unhealthy, Howard becomes more injury prone and Kobe says f*ck LA, and signs to New York for the veteran minimum to play 3rd string SG behind Shumpert and Smith lol.