Dwill on Kidd: "I hate him...you can quote that. I hate him."

Starks

Starter
Looks like Dwill has got some real ill-will towards Kidd. I don't take this as him just crying. Perhaps something happened behind the scenes in the off season with Dwill's supposed plans to sign with Dallas and then having Kidd spur them to sign with NY. Either way, just more fuel for the fire in this burgeoning rivalry. I think Knicks vs Nets is quickly on its way to becoming the new Knicks vs. Heat.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/30452/kidd-makes-his-mark-on-cross-river-rivalry

Actually, nevermind this thread. Just saw the video and it looks liked it was said in jest.

Last edited:

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
If anything it should be the other way around. Kidd was ready to tow Deron's golf bags wherever he went, Dallas or Brooklyn. Problem is Deron didn't ask management to bring Kidd along, instead right after Deron committed, the Nets had committed their MLE to Teletovic, knowing that was their only chip to add Kidd. Personnel wise it was a smart move, you got Deron who can go 38, minutes relegated the backup to 10 minutes, which typically is reserved for a minimum wage guy.

Wargames

Starter
Yeah they are good friends this is some **** you say when your pissed at a friend but you don't mean it. This is a non issue

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Lol who hates Kidd? Nobody on earth would hate such a respectful professional like him

Oh wait, there is a millionaire in Dallas who does

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
hatersbaby.jpg