Beat Kevin Garnett 2K13

New New York

Quiet Storm
in 2010 the first returns for All Star balloting returned and Kevin Garnett had Amare beat out in votes despite Amare clearly being the better player that season and we put in the votes and Amare rightfully got his spot in the starting 5

Now the first returns has Garnett ahead of Tyson and we need to rally and do it again.

No way Garnett deserves to start over Tyson! No way The Celtics deserve 2 starting players in the All Star game (and Pierce will likely be named a reserve) with the way they have grossly underachieved by the standards the media (I never believed they would be that great) set for them

This is not me being a "homer" there is a player who deserves that frontcourt spot more than Tyson and we gotta get him there.

Tyson should have been an All Star the past 2 seasons we can't let a 3rd time happen

Vote twice a day if not 3 times a day!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

knicksin60

Starter
One thing that helps the Celtics is that they have ESPN's full endorsement.

Kevin Garnett could have the worst season of his life and would still be voted on to the all-star team because he has the more attractive name and the more accomplished career.

I think the league should only allow the best player on each team to be on the ballot.

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
I have no problem with KG or chandler at center, both dudes definitely deserve it. I have a bigger issue with Rondo and Wade as the East guards. Those two are gonna lose the game for us. Id rather see Kidd and Joe Johnson in there

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
I could care less. Do these guys actually want to play in it....at least the ones 32+? Take the 5 days off, rest and recharge for the 2nd half of the season.

bigapple

Starter
btw the end of celtics current celtics is coming

they will be moving into rebuilding system

Pierce said after this season he is done

KG will be playing with Rondo alone?

knicksin60

Starter
btw the end of celtics current celtics is coming

they will be moving into rebuilding system

Pierce said after this season he is done

KG will be playing with Rondo alone?

Rondo will probably be traded for draft picks and Garnett will most likely be traded to a contending team. I would hate to see KG traded to the Miami Heat in a salary dump.