Knicks V Cavs - Sat, Dec 15. Hoping to keep the home streak alive without Melo.

Sage

Rotation player
This is one of those games where Barkley unfortunately has a point. We're just relying on jump shooting at the moment. Gotta get the ball moving and create, find the open man.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
This is one of those games where Barkley unfortunately has a point. We're just relying on jump shooting at the moment. Gotta get the ball moving and create, find the open man.

Rebounding is gonna be a problem later on. They've gor Varejao, the best rebounder in the league, and Zeller down there. After TC we're a pretty short team and I'm hoping we focus on team rebounding.

What's the news on Melo? Will he be available against the Rockets?

Sage

Rotation player
Rebounding is gonna be a problem later on. They've gor Varejao, the best rebounder in the league, and Zeller down there. After TC we're a pretty short team and I'm hoping we focus on team rebounding.

What's the news on Melo? Will he be available against the Rockets?

Yeah the defense hasn't been there and unfortunately our rebounding has never been great. Chandler, Melo and Kidd are the only ones that go after the boards. Hopefully it's something STAT can focus on when he gets back.

elcol

Rotation player
GREAT HALF. The black chick behind Jim Andreies WOW. I'm converted.

We finally held a team under 50 for the half and great block to end the quarter by Felton!

LeFlume

All Star
I don't know guys..I'm not impressed, We need to play much better in the second half..We give up too many open shots..

tiger0330

Legend
The 3 ball is what's keeping the Knicks in games this year. That team on the floor of KT, Novak, Felton, Brewer and JR would not beat many teams including the Cavs but here we are with a lead at the half.

This is a magic season, can't wait till Stat and Shump get back.

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah the defense hasn't been there and unfortunately our rebounding has never been great. Chandler, Melo and Kidd are the only ones that go after the boards. Hopefully it's something STAT can focus on when he gets back.

We been weak on the boards all season .. practically all our oponents out rebound us .. we only protect the paint from inside scoring in the 4th quarter.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Felton had great looks, but his shot won't go in. He should stick to dishing tonight.

Kidd rushed those first 4 three pointers of his, then he made one when he got a much more comfortable position.

I think that Woody told them to get a fast lead but it didn't work, we should just stick to our regular game, let's take it slow, we are good at it.

Cope was terrific.

Kurt gave us some good minutes, his rebounding was efficient. His inside game was good and his trips to the free throw line weren't that bad actually!

Let's take the game slowly.

I was so bored with that interview, it was really long! The old guy couldn't stop talking lol. I respect his career though, the award was well deserved!