Knicks V Cavs - Sat, Dec 15. Hoping to keep the home streak alive without Melo.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
HOME IS SAFE!!!!! Wooooooooo!!!!! Amazing game, I loved the sh*t out of it even with a murderous bastard of a hangover.

LeFlume

All Star
ooopps..Maybe u ILP guys are a bit behind...I'm sorry..I forgot ..hope I diden't spoil the end for ya..:beer:

KingCharles34

All Star
18 and 5 thats all im concerned about. Kyrie Irving > Rondo and Wade. Get this dude in the all star game. Hes better then Dwayne Larry Holmes and Rondo the stat padder

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Irving raped us like KS3 said before the game lol.
He was just brilliant. It's easily his best game.

We won and thats what matters the most, the cavs were a good match up to the knicks team that played tonight.

However, if our shooting was better, this game would have been over earlier.

Plus, Irving had his best game ever, so this win wasn't ugly as some of our previous wins, but it sure was a hard one.

Undefeated at home baby, now let's get the rockets and get our revenge!

tiger0330

Legend
The boy's found a way, just like a championship team should. Just the opposite of the Cav's who found a way to lose by missing a clutch FT despite Irving having the best offensive game of his career.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
DAMN
Varejao is hurtin bigtime .. every where he look a teammate eyes is on him lol

Varejao is the cavs best player right after Irving, he is having an all-star season, those teammates should be thankful for having him.

Even the cavs coach a week ago said that everybody on his IrvingLess team sucks with the exception of Varejao.

He is a center and centers don't usually shoot well, even Rose fukced up big time shooting some clutch free throws.

That said, Chandler handled him tonight, especially with his 5 offensive rebounds. Actually, our DPOY just outrebounded the leading rebounder of the league, good game from Tyson.

Kiyaman

Legend
Irving raped us like KS3 said before the game lol.
He was just brilliant. It's easily his best game.

We won and thats what matters the most, the cavs were a good match up to the knicks team that played tonight.

However, if our shooting was better, this game would have been over earlier.

Plus, Irving had his best game ever, so this win wasn't ugly as some of our previous wins, but it sure was a hard one.

Undefeated at home baby, now let's get the rockets and get our revenge!

We did good vs Cavs strategic coach Scott & Irving/Varejao .. I have the Cavs winning 6 out of 10 when Irving return

CoolClyde

damn! Kyrie-diculous! the masked wonder was a phenom!

Knicks really missed Melo tonite, JR and Felton seemed to take up the slack, as usual,
taking too many shots, but Feltip was clutch when it counted... as usual.

Great game for the Man Handler, tipping balls out, clutch free throws at the end.
keeping Varajao from O-bounds.

Copeland, key. Prigger, key steals. but WHY OH WHY did Wood Son not play Copeland and Prig together?
they had such a great P&R combo going down pre-season, yet they were not on the court together... strange!

Novakaine, nice game, not only with first half 3's, but rebounding and playing some D.
kinda went Novacold in the 2nd half and missed free throw, but he's a keeper who deserves his minutes.

but, man, ya gotta hand it to Batman, the kid put on a display I haven't seen since Kobe burned
Knicks for 60+.

i'll take the win, granted it came at expense of a missed free throw, but hey, Knicks missed a couple
at the end too. so be it.

10-0.

smokes

Huge Member
At the end of that game Kyrie was so clutch I couldn't believe it... Every time one of his tough shots went down I was like wtf just happened... Knicks can count themselves lucky it wasn't Kyrie at the line to tie.

Good win for us without our star man, Cavs are a big sleeper team this year, they might have a crappy record but they are going places.

metrocard

Legend
I rather have Kyrie over Rondo because of what Kyrie will BECOME in 2-3 years.

Rondo in his 2nd year was a crappy player, his skills obviously evolved; but no one projected him to be that good. He's overrated because his assist numbers look sexy, I've said before Rondo was an athletic Brevin Knight.

Kyrie's arsenal of tools are deep. His defense and passing will improve.

One weakness for Irving though is that he's injury prone. He has to perserve his body if he wants to have a long career.

It's sad because guards like Irving and Rose are some of the most talented guards in this era of basketball but will be faced with the challenges of injuries.

I would like to investigate the athletic training stuff of these teams. Portland Trailblazers have done a horrible job at perserving their players and keeping them healthy...where as the Phoenix Suns are always affective with maintaining their players and keeping them durable.

smokes

Huge Member
As long as Rondo is a poor jumpshooter and free throw shooter he will always be very limited as will the Celtics. Let's face it, the Celtics have as much if not more talent and experience as the Spurs, they also have a good coach, yet they are nowhere near as much of a threat.

Kyrie is an incredible PG. His assist numbers might be low but look at what he's surrounded with in Cleveland... Can anyone hit a jumper on that team? Not really.

Lillard also impresses me a lot. Him and Kyrie have pure ice in their veins. Both of these dudes remind me of Felton, but are likely to become much better versions of him. Though I doubt either of them will ever be as fast or strong.

metrocard

Legend
I think Lilliard is a phenomenon just based on the fact he's a rookie getting 38 minutes a game. Imagine how much respect and responsibility you earned from a franchise to be that good.

Good clip on Lilliard right here:

smokes

Huge Member
Great video. I loved having the dude on my fantasy team, the first few games of the season he blew my mind... But then I realised the Blazers are a disgusting horrible team to watch so I traded him :lol:

Sage

Rotation player
At the end of that game Kyrie was so clutch I couldn't believe it... Every time one of his tough shots went down I was like wtf just happened... Knicks can count themselves lucky it wasn't Kyrie at the line to tie.

Good win for us without our star man, Cavs are a big sleeper team this year, they might have a crappy record but they are going places.

On the coverage, Walt was saying Kidd should have played Irving closer, and I'm wondering how exactly he's supposed to do that, on that corner 3, Kidd is basically raping him and he still gets it to go. He's an amazing talent.

The cavs record is so decieving, they're so much better than their record. I think by the end of the season they will be in the hunt for the 8th seed.

smokes

Huge Member
On the coverage, Walt was saying Kidd should have played Irving closer, and I'm wondering how exactly he's supposed to do that, on that corner 3, Kidd is basically raping him and he still gets it to go. He's an amazing talent.

The cavs record is so decieving, they're so much better than their record. I think by the end of the season they will be in the hunt for the 8th seed.

Hmmmmm.. It's possible but I think they might be a little too young/raw.

Irving second year player best player on the team.
Varejao veteran presence and very hard working player on both ends.
Tristan Thompson not developing much. The talent is there but I'd expect him to be putting up closer to 12/8/2 by this point.
Alonzo Gee great defender, but not much range.
Dion Waiters haven't seen enough of him, he's supposed to be pretty good though.
CJ Miles decent sixth man.

The rest of their team is very mediocre, they really don't have any depth.

Knicks
Heat
Hawks
Nets
Bulls
Bucks
Pacers
Celtics
Sixers

All these teams have considerably more talent and experience. Another top 5 pick and a year or two of development and Cavs can definitely be a playoff team again however.

Really fun team to watch too, they play hard and are well coached.