Knicks vs Rockets Mon, Dec 17 Game Thread:

Kiyaman

Legend
Check the stats. He has been hitting those. Why do you think he's an MVP candidate??

Some Knicks-Fans believe Melo is a candidate for MVP .. the top-3 candidate for MVP will be at the end of midseason.

The Knicks halfcourt-setting style has been set by Jason Kidd .. Lastnite Kidd let Felton run the point vs Jeremy Lin .. Copeland & Brewer locked down Parson from having another high scoring game, Melo's defensive effort cant do that .. learn to accept Melo as just a high-scorer and the guy u give the final shot to, but remember Melo is a high scorer in a half-court offensive setting .. which Amare would be a high scorer with a running uptempo team with Harden & Lin in the baskcourt scoring before oponents could setup on defense.

Last edited:

bigapple

Starter
reason that we lost is 1

Felton gave proof that still jeremy is better

he is faster than felton fetlon is not only slow but is simply wasting time for nonsense dribbling when Lin simply starting fastbreak and even with and 1.

Now i hope Woodston will think about Copeland as S5

Knicks were down just 5 in 3rd and then 5-23.

but i dont get it rockets loose to raptors and that was just 3 win as away for rockets.

they will be in 7-8 seed and then will be war against OKC and something can smell as upset of Harden who knows

last thing there will be no famous record 22-5

now Nyets Bulls and Lakers.
With this type of playing without MELo we are 0-3

deamon

Benchwarmer
We lost twice against team, which probably won't play in playoffs, that's annoying.
Kidd played too many minutes in last games, looks tired. Expect better rotation from Woodson.

bigapple

Starter
Nah, he just barely speaks English. I can understand him though, it's a bizzare mix of Polish grammar and English vocabalury, but it's understandable for someone who speaks both these languages.

and u are from country that teach german mostly and your english is not good too i saw already 10 mistakes in your english in previous post

+ i know that americans also cant read in english properly so befor you criticize search in google 4 the truth

"Why does America have a reading problem? The question that must be asked is this: Why does America have a reading problem at all? We are the most affluent and technologically advanced of all the industrial nations on earth. We have "free" compulsory education for all, a network of state-owned and -operated teachers' colleges, strict teacher certification requirements, and more money and resources dedicated to educating our children than any other nation on earth.
Rudolf Flesch, author of "Why Johnny Can't Read," wrote the following in a letter to his daughter in 1955, after teaching his grandson to read:"

http://www.livescience.com/3211-14-percent-adults-read.html

Last edited:

bigapple

Starter
Hey bigapple, i dont know what you are smoking, but that stuff is good :peace:

just truth

we were raped

felton wanted to be better than lin now he see result

rockets on sunday lost @ raptors

how can team that beat heat @ their floor meloless play such disaster with rockets.

smokes

Huge Member
Nah, he just barely speaks English. I can understand him though, it's a bizzare mix of Polish grammar and English vocabalury, but it's understandable for someone who speaks both these languages.

I'm not referring to his language.

Lin is better than Felton? Lin is faster than Felton?

Ooooooooooooooooooooook.

smokes

Huge Member
and u are from country that teach german mostly and your english is not good too i saw already 10 mistakes in your english in previous post

+ i know that americans also cant read in english properly so befor you criticize search in google 4 the truth

"Why does America have a reading problem? The question that must be asked is this: Why does America have a reading problem at all? We are the most affluent and technologically advanced of all the industrial nations on earth. We have "free" compulsory education for all, a network of state-owned and -operated teachers' colleges, strict teacher certification requirements, and more money and resources dedicated to educating our children than any other nation on earth.
Rudolf Flesch, author of "Why Johnny Can't Read," wrote the following in a letter to his daughter in 1955, after teaching his grandson to read:"

http://www.livescience.com/3211-14-percent-adults-read.html

Thank you but I'm not American I am English :)

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'm not referring to his language.

Lin is better than Felton? Lin is faster than Felton?

Ooooooooooooooooooooook.
Thanks bro, I was making fun of him and you didn't even back me up?
seinfeld-George-Costanza-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-345.gif

smokes

Huge Member
Thanks bro, I was making fun of him and you didn't even back me up?
seinfeld-George-Costanza-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-345.gif

LOL.

Well I don't like to mock people for lack of English, anyone is welcome here English skills or not.

Having a whack ass knowledge of bball is very much worth making fun of though :lol:

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
just truth

we were raped

how can team that beat heat @ their floor meloless play such disaster with rockets.

In Miami Knicks could not miss, 18 3's ensured a blow out. Secondly of late boys have been lax on D. Denver, Lakers, Cavs and Houston all nonchalant displays defensively, this team can't continue to allow over 100 points a game and excel.

Woody has been harping about it for a few weeks, but in a long season it was just a matter of time before complacency reared it's ugly head. Hopefully Lin humiliating us in our house+game against Nets brings back the focus and intensity on the defensive front.

smokes

Huge Member
In Miami Knicks could not miss, 18 3's ensured a blow out. Secondly of late boys have been lax on D. Denver, Lakers, Cavs and Houston all nonchalant displays defensively, this team can't continue to allow over 100 points a game and excel.

Woody has been harping about it for a few weeks, but in a long season it was just a matter of time before complacency reared it's ugly head. Hopefully Lin humiliating us in our house+game against Nets brings back the focus and intensity on the defensive front.

Wow, a well thought out, insightful post that doesn't try to blame all the Knicks woes on an individual player.

From a dude with 17 posts.

Some people could learn from this.

+1 to you sir.

Kiyaman

Legend
just truth

we were raped

u have to give it up to "Lin & Harden" .. both are going hard for the WIN when playing their ex-teams .. do u think the two are upset at being on a team that roster was strip-empty in the offseason?

Lin outplayed Felton twice this season .. alot of Knicks-fans dont like reading that even if it is the truth.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well I don't like to mock people for lack of English, anyone is welcome here English skills or not.
You're probably right, I shouldn't have mentioned it nor used it as an argument. Not that I feel guilty or anything, but next time I should keep my mouth shut.