Knicks vs Rockets Mon, Dec 17 Game Thread:

KingCharles34

All Star
If Carmelo was playing we'd be up by 15+ right now. But hes not and were getting stomped on. It might be time for me to watch this Adrien Broner boxing match i downloaded

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I really don't see us coming back in this one. Sayonara, boys. 1st loss at home in the absence of Melo. It had to come eventually.

Starks

Starter
With us looking as cold from the outside as we have been, yea I think this one is over. They wanted it more. This can't happen against Brooklyn on wed

NewYorkInferno

Benchwarmer
Now I hate the rockets. With Melo being injured along with Stat and Shump, we lose to the godawful Jeremy Lin and his future 1st round exit team rockets. All I know is next year when we face them again, hopefully healthy coming off a finals win, We murder them and make Lin cry.

Red

TYPE-A
Crazy⑧s;258909 said:
I really don't see us coming back in this one. Sayonara, boys. 1st loss at home in the absence of Melo. It had to come eventually.

NO!

Colbert-scream.gif

NewYorkInferno

Benchwarmer
Poor poor F.. ing coaching from Woody
Like with any coach, planning for your top 3 stars to be injured isnt really something anyone would put too much time into. I doubt Woody really before this season had a playbook titled, No Stat-Melo-Shump gameday playbook. While he did prepare to not have shump, stat left in the preseason and melo has been a little bit banged up.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
This is why Charles Barkley has a legit beef with us, when the Jumpers arent falling..WHAT DO WE HAVE??

knicksin60

Starter
As much as Felton has shown flashes of excellence he has been the reason for most of the Knicks' losses this season. The guy cannot guard anyone that is quick and when he is missing his shots he allows the other teams to make big runs. I really hope that Melo and Amar'e don't suffer any late season injuries because Felton as the main offensive option is a guarentee 1st round sweep for the Knicks.

NewYorkInferno

Benchwarmer
Again, how did this Rockets team lose to the Raptors yesterday?
The NBA reg season is funky. This same knicks team sans melo can beat the heat in miami by 20. Then this team can lose at home to the trashy rockets without melo. Then tommorow night the Heat would murder this same rockets team. All I know is this team needs its stars to be healthy. If the heat lost the Big 3 to injury then I sure bet they would be losing games to the bobcats and wizards by double digits. Its a miracle and great job by woody and grunwald that we are still competitive without our 3 best players.

KingCharles34

All Star
Felton needs to work on his defense. We need someone really fast...maybe we can bring Nate Robinson back just so Felton can practice trying to stay with him. We also need to work on our pick and roll defense. Sometimes Chandler gets a little lazy with it as we saw early in the game when he didnt properly cut off Asheek.

And why the f*ck did NBA TV have to put this game on when u got Bulls vs Grizzlies, Thunder vs Spurs on? I mean i know why they did but its just not fair.

The only other thought i have after this game is i really hope Melo plays Wednesday. That is all

knicksin60

Starter
The NBA reg season is funky. This same knicks team sans melo can beat the heat in miami by 20. Then this team can lose at home to the trashy rockets without melo. All I know is this team needs its stars to be healthy. If the heat lost the Big 3 to injury then I sure bet they would be losing games to the bobcats and wizards by double digits. Its a miracle and great job by woody and grunwald that we are still competitive without our 3 best players.

Yeah, but I wish that Woodson would find a way to get this team to play better defense instead of relying on guys like Felton and Novak to hit threes. The Bulls are missing D.Rose yet they play hard on defense and rarely get blown out with a short handed roster.