Knicks vs Nets 12/19 BATTLE OF THE BOROUGHS HYPE MACHINE!

How many virgins await Crazy⑧s in heaven?

• Total voters

Red

TYPE-A
WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... WOODSON... :beer:

We needed this one tonight, not only to wash the bad taste of the Houston game out of our mouth, but to demonstrate that we can straight out handle this Brooklyn team, even if we are still missing some guys. After tonight, Brooklyn will only be one game over 0.500, they don't belong in the same conversation as us as a team right now. Let's go Knicks!

Kiyaman

Legend
We needed this one tonight, not only to wash the bad taste of the Houston game out of our mouth, but to demonstrate that we can straight out handle this Brooklyn team, even if we are still missing some guys. After tonight, Brooklyn will only be one game over 0.500, they don't belong in the same conversation as us as a team right now. Let's go Knicks!

I couldnt have said it better .. we had a boost of morale-Gellin tonight
:beer:
:gony:

metrocard

Legend
The Knicks have won 19 of their first 25 games for the 3rd time in team history. Each previous time they won an NBA title (via Elias)

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
The Knicks have won 19 of their first 25 games for the 3rd time in team history. Each previous time they won an NBA title (via Elias)

Here's another stat for you, 0 points.

Zero points for Kris Humphries. Melo did great playing defense today. Melo for MVP!!!!! :gony:

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
KINGS OF THE NYC BABY!!!!

When the Knicks play serious D they can whoop that ass on any team in the league.

Any more dissertations "Professor Barkley" as to how/Why the Nets are vastly superior to the Knicks????? Your Hero Lopez was on the floor for that ass whipping as well..One night I wish a game was on TNT.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I don't understand why the media hype the nets up, they were putrid last year and all they added was joe Johnson. And he isn't gonna take anyone from worst to first and the media acted like they had this major roster overhaul and they have the same team with joe Johnson on board it makes them better but not in contention

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
The 1st half was bad, the 2nd one was the definition of domination.

Tyson was very good at both ends, his presence today was a big factor.

Carmelo had a great game at both ends too, I like his effort in stealing the ball! Our star is leading in the MVP race as he should!

JR had a very efficient game, one of his best games this season.

The knicks as a whole were dominant today, only 7 turn overs! This is some good stuff.

5724288122_a9c6a3dc37_z.jpg

NYK, Kings of NY.. Kings of the East!

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
I don't understand why the media hype the nets up, they were putrid last year and all they added was joe Johnson. And he isn't gonna take anyone from worst to first and the media acted like they had this major roster overhaul and they have the same team with joe Johnson on board it makes them better but not in contention

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The NBA has to hype them up. New city, new arena and most of all:

Association-link.png

This season's version of the NBA's TV reality show program is about the nets.
Last year it was about the Nuggets, the year before it was featuring the celtics.

So yeah, they want to get some revenue. It's basically a business move.

But in reality, The Knicks $hit on this disgusting team.

Knicks: 19-6

nets: 13-12

There is no comparison here. :gony: