how amazing

knicksince 93

Rotation player
So if we maintain first place going into all star break, woody will be coaching the east. And d will more then likely will start pg, what if felton is voted in and woody doesn't play d will like that and plays felton over him. How awesome would that be as far as this "rivalry" goes with the nets... I know rondo is included but still...

nyk_nyk

All Star
Because he's a bigger star and fans vote and he's gonna start over him

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, but you're wrong. Rondo is the bigger star for a couple of reasons. Boston isn't some small market city. Rondo is a stats machine, PLUS he's won a title in the last 5 years.

Dwill is a better shooter than Rondo, but that's about it. These aren't those Utah days anymore, Rondo has made a huge come up since then.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Well here's how you're wrong, and in that process intimidated your own point. You imply rondo is a bigger star and to add weight to that you suggest a point of him being in a bigger market as a reason for him being a bigger star. Then you say these aren't the utah days-now i how i take that is you saying he was a bigger star then rondo in his utah days. If he was a bigger star then rondo in utah in which its a horrible market, how is not a bigger star then him when he's in new york city? Granted, it's just a burrough but it's still significantly bigger then utah... Another point is the fans vote, u talk about markets and all well the voting is international and d will was also a usa olympian and thats sure to enhance his overseas vote. You're completely wrong with your perception of d wilk and rondo. And for what it's worth rondo is the better player but he isn't the bigger star. And since I've responded to this it takes away from my original post in regards to its subject matter. Because now this d will vs rondo argument will taint the reason i posted this, which was in relation to felton and d will. Smh...

knicksince 93

Rotation player
And i while we all embrace others opinions, please dont resemble the all star voting and be biased. And not look at the number of posts that someone has to accept its credibility and choose a side

iJoe

Rotation player
Sorry, but you're wrong. Rondo is the bigger star for a couple of reasons. Boston isn't some small market city. Rondo is a stats machine, PLUS he's won a title in the last 5 years.

Dwill is a better shooter than Rondo, but that's about it. These aren't those Utah days anymore, Rondo has made a huge come up since then.

Rondo isn't very marketable. He's moody and is generally seen more as a villain that a hero.

Dwill definitely wins the popularity contest and thats what All Star break is all about. Popularity > Skill

I really hope Jeremy Lin doesn't get voted in.

smokes

Huge Member
When CP3 was injured way back when D-Will was making a legit argument that he was the best PG in the league. Dropped off a long ways since then though.

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
I'd rather have Rondo over D-Will anyday of the week. Rondo still has a poor jumpshot, but aside from that, he has much better passes, control, and is a strong playmaker. His large wingspan also allows him to apply better pressure when defending. My response might be biased because Ive seen more Rondo play than D-Will but Ive seen enough of Rondo's crafty tricks and skills to know this kid has superb control

KingCharles34

All Star
We definitely dont want Rondo starting in the east. Id take Jennings, Kyrie Irving, and D Will all over him. The Celtics system and staticians allow for Rondo to pad his stats. Im convinced that if they played more of a team game with an uptempo style, they'd be a better team then just letting Rondo dominate the ball. Id take Irving and Kidd over Rondo and Wade even though that wont happen

I have no problem with KG at center, Id like to see Chandler in there but i cant complain. I dont see Felton making the all star team to be honest

TheScowl

Rookie
I'd rather have Rondo over D-Will anyday of the week. Rondo still has a poor jumpshot, but aside from that, he has much better passes, control, and is a strong playmaker. His large wingspan also allows him to apply better pressure when defending. My response might be biased because Ive seen more Rondo play than D-Will but Ive seen enough of Rondo's crafty tricks and skills to know this kid has superb control

And Rondo has had some huge clutch performances in the playoffs.