Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bulls @ Knicks 12/21 7:30PM "The DZ Friday Night Show"

Superstar

I don't think it's fair to put this completely on Felton. Everyone played horrible today

Veteran

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    The Bulls are tough..and physical.. with great defense. I dont wanna see em in the playoffs. Especially if they get Rose back
    u beat the bulls all day everyday with a run-run transition to beat Noah, Boozer, Gibson from setting up on defense .. easy to beat in a series

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Another chucker's night? Looks like he shot well enough. Don't think I'll bother with the replay. 3 boards for Melo isn't cutting the mustard, I gotta say. F*cking Bullsh*ts, eh? Beat us at home, that's piss poor.
    its actually worth watching, an almost-amazing comeback, 1/2 the team getting tossed, including Wood Son.
    i enjoyed it, other than Knicks losing of course.

At this whole game....

And F*ck the NBA for not calling a single foul on Lebron in 5 games....

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    The Bulls are tough..and physical.. with great defense. I dont wanna see em in the playoffs. Especially if they get Rose back
    You know who tends to beast against the Bulls? .... Amare

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    I don't think it's fair to put this completely on Felton. Everyone played horrible today
    i was being facetious

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

We gotta regroup and take these loses into consideration...we didn't get blown out, but it's a game we should of won. Bulls aren't all that...great interior defense, but offensively no reason why we should of gave up that many points and let them get so many rebounds....

Felton is coming back down to earth, so right now Knicks have to increase Jason Kidd's role to where he orchestrates the offense.

We don't want to late on that.

Man, those losses are coming at me hard.

I don't know, we keep losing after a good fun winning ride, is that how it feels to be a losing team?
    Did our knicks spoil us with those wins that lead us to the be at the top of the east?

I just hope that we go back to our winning streak, losses get me down, to the deepest point of all.. I just hate it when we lose. Is that life? yeah i guess it is, we win and we lose, this is how it goes.
    But, aren't we the knicks? Shouldn't we be the best of the east right now? come on knicks, keep being the best, keep breathing till amare and shump come back so we can be the NBA's best.

When Shump will back, bench Felton and let him play with Amare.
    Kidd has to be main PG of champion team.

It's funny how people think Carmelo is MVP candidate...3 rebs 1 ast lol he will always be a volume shooter nothing more...

interesting is if this ref mess what we saw vs bulls is possible @ miami and ejections of lebron wade or bosh

melo was simply hammering in whole game and totaly none calls

Felton deserve on bench totaly 4 now.

Copeland should be started for Brewer too.

The main reason we lost was because we started with no effort, went down by 10 very quickly, and after that it was too late against very well coached, determined probably best defensive team
    Of course Feltons 3 assists that came in garbage time didnt help and again he took 21 shots. This guy is a joke right now and untill the coach does something about it we are not winning anything.
    Hate to be negative again, but it is what it is unfortunately.

Originally Posted by InGodsHands
    It's funny how people think Carmelo is MVP candidate...3 rebs 1 ast lol he will always be a volume shooter nothing more...
    you only come around for times like this, fvck you.

How those Nets bitch?

i read somewhere that D-Will dont like "style of playing" what Avery Wants

but D-Will admits he is playing worse and its not that D-Will will be playing better but Avery can be simply fired

Its clear the knicks are not an elite defensive team like they were in the first few games of the season, holding teams under 90 for the first five games or so. Now we look more like '10 dantoni or Gentry's suns, outscoring the opponent is simply not the right way to play the game. We really missed Sheed and even Camby. Small line-ups simply won't work forever..

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by InGodsHands
    Carmelo has lead the best team in the East...he's worthy of a MVP just based on that. He may not have high stats in assist and rebounds, but he comes to play at 100% or 80% health...you have to respect that.

I've lost respect for LeBron because he doesn't play physical defense at anymore, despite him having the best tools in the NBA. LeBron has gone two weeks without fouling anyone...fouls are apart of the game and it's natural. LeBron's game to me is becoming superficial and so hollywood...of course he's better than Melo, but Melo gets respect like how Arturo Gatti got respected. Gatti went to war unable to breathe with a blood nose and two eyes he couldn't see out of. I don't think LeBron is a warrior, maybe the fame totally propagated him...which is smart, dude is a bank, why sacrifice his body for us? He already got it made, got the ring...they call him the King.

I just back up Melo now because dude is going through a war against the refs, the doubters, facing injuries and trying to get the Knicks a championship with the 2nd best player on the team being Tyson Chandler where as guys like Durant and James get to play with Westbrook, Wade, Bosh, Ibaka, etc.

I support Melo because he's giving 100%, if he wasn't...I would bump the Carmelo Anthony is the New Glen Robinson thread.