Bulls @ Knicks 12/21 7:30PM "The DZ Friday Night Show"

CoolClyde

^don't know about you, but i'm getting:
"Forbidden, no right to view the prezi"

what is this, Michelle Obama's nightmare?:smokin:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Don't know, someone posted in on RealGM a while ago. I guess it comes from someone within the organization, the quality is way too good for an amateur.

smokes

Huge Member
Don't know, someone posted in on RealGM a while ago. I guess it comes from someone within the organization, the quality is way too good for an amateur.

I suppose it's a teaser trailer for Shumpert's music track. I guess the visual quality is high yeah although the editing is lacklustre to say the least.

KingCharles34

All Star
I cant play the video not because its f*cked up but my computers f*cked up. I cant wait for us to get revenge on the Bullsh*ts. Didnt they beat us when we didnt have Melo? Tonight they shall bow to the superior team. Im about to stroke and take a nap before the game. Peace

YUBYq.png

smokes

Huge Member
very cool. that youtube vid is the SH*IT! Shumpert's Anthem? WOW!

nice presentation DZwons Son!

Honestly it depresses me that a video like this, which anyone could knock up in 5 minutes in Windows Movie Maker is viewed as "the SH*T!". The clips are barely even in time with the music :barf:

Makes me sad :(

CoolClyde

gawdamn, i like the song and the way the players are represented, why ru so persnickety about video content?

smokes

Huge Member
gawdamn, i like the song and the way the players are represented, why ru so persnickety about video content?

It's not a personal criticism Clyde. It disappoints me that someone who clearly works in this field in some form has put together a video like this with no effort or creativity whilst having access to the best media available, something that a lot of us fan video creators would give our left nut to have access to!