Bulls @ Knicks 12/21 7:30PM "The DZ Friday Night Show"

smokes

Huge Member
I don't know why we keep getting caught out by inconsistent refereeing... They let stuff go for quarter after quarter and then they'll dump a whole bunch of fouls on us in the space of a few minutes and we get frustrated (understandably).

NBA needs to look seriously at the consistency of refereeing.

CoolClyde

good night fellas. as shi*tty a game as this was, it was still enjoyable.

oh look felton scored! whoop-de-f*cking-doo!

CoolClyde

sheesh. Feltip picked up 29 fantasy points in 4th quarter alone. from a dreary 2.25 to 31.25. crazy.

too little too late for this bullsh*it game. hopefully it translates into confidence for next game.

so much Felton bashing everywhere. smh.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
it was all Feltip's fault.

:lol: Another chucker's night? Looks like he shot well enough. Don't think I'll bother with the replay. 3 boards for Melo isn't cutting the mustard, I gotta say. F*cking Bullsh*ts, eh? Beat us at home, that's piss poor.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Bulls are tough..and physical.. with great defense. I dont wanna see em in the playoffs. Especially if they get Rose back :(

u beat the bulls all day everyday with a run-run transition to beat Noah, Boozer, Gibson from setting up on defense .. easy to beat in a series

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;259403 said:
:lol: Another chucker's night? Looks like he shot well enough. Don't think I'll bother with the replay. 3 boards for Melo isn't cutting the mustard, I gotta say. F*cking Bullsh*ts, eh? Beat us at home, that's piss poor.

its actually worth watching, an almost-amazing comeback, 1/2 the team getting tossed, including Wood Son.
i enjoyed it, other than Knicks losing of course.

Wargames

Starter
ibvNmvvN5dMnEm.gif

At this whole game....

And F*ck the NBA for not calling a single foul on Lebron in 5 games....

The Bulls are tough..and physical.. with great defense. I dont wanna see em in the playoffs. Especially if they get Rose back :(

You know who tends to beast against the Bulls? .... Amare

metrocard

Legend
We gotta regroup and take these loses into consideration...we didn't get blown out, but it's a game we should of won. Bulls aren't all that...great interior defense, but offensively no reason why we should of gave up that many points and let them get so many rebounds....

Felton is coming back down to earth, so right now Knicks have to increase Jason Kidd's role to where he orchestrates the offense.

We don't want to late on that.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Man, those losses are coming at me hard.

I don't know, we keep losing after a good fun winning ride, is that how it feels to be a losing team?
Did our knicks spoil us with those wins that lead us to the be at the top of the east?

I just hope that we go back to our winning streak, losses get me down, to the deepest point of all.. I just hate it when we lose. Is that life? yeah i guess it is, we win and we lose, this is how it goes.
But, aren't we the knicks? Shouldn't we be the best of the east right now? come on knicks, keep being the best, keep breathing till amare and shump come back so we can be the NBA's best.

deamon

Benchwarmer
When Shump will back, bench Felton and let him play with Amare.
Kidd has to be main PG of champion team.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
It's funny how people think Carmelo is MVP candidate...3 rebs 1 ast lol he will always be a volume shooter nothing more...

bigapple

Starter
interesting is if this ref mess what we saw vs bulls is possible @ miami and ejections of lebron wade or bosh

melo was simply hammering in whole game and totaly none calls

Felton deserve on bench totaly 4 now.

Copeland should be started for Brewer too.