Thomas Says Coaching in NY Not for Him [NYKnicks.com]

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
isiah_200_041106.jpg

Thomas Says Coaching in NY Not for Him
by Tom Kertes

NEW YORK, NY, Nov 10, 2004 -- "I don't think I will ever coach the New York Knicks," an emphatic President, Basketball Operations Isiah Thomas told the enormous throng of media gathering before the Knicks-Philadelphia 76ers game last night. "That is really what I came to say to you tonight. I know that things have been written, said, or alluded to sometimes -- but it's not going to happen. I wish you would stop writing it. Stop saying it."

the rest of this article....

http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/thomaspc_041110.html

Between Phil Jackson and Isiah coaching, what is this saying about Lenny? Either his coaching job is in jepordy or the rumors are getting retarted, next we'll hear Isiah wants to sign himself to point guard! Geeze! So any thoughts on this?

I personally want to give Lenny more time number one, number two, Phil would be nice, but I need to see it to believe it. And lastly Isiah is fine as G/M and nothing more, he's prefect the way it is.....

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
LOL most of us weren't even members of this site back in 07. Somebody find that dude and see where he's been for 3 years.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
i doubt it... i think zeek wanted to be the shinning conquering GM... he wanted to Joe Dumars the Knicks... cept he wasn't shrewd enough and i think a lot of gms hate him... seriously... the guy must be a dick for teams to consistently take shit over what he has to offer... remember what toronto took for vince? you mean to say we didn't make a better offer? Or what detroit gave up for sheed? back to the lecture at hand though... IT didn't want to coach... but he got forced to do it by dolan... remember the look on his face? he looked like he wanted to punch dolan in the teeth... i think he'll be back upstairs after next season... possibly this season if they play poorly...