Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Timbertrolls @ The Knickerbockers

what's with all the deletions Metro? did you take your Felton hate to the current game? hah!

at least Feltip has one of the best Assist/TO ratios in the league. that's a positive.

it's time to stop posting here fellas. let's let this thread close and move on,
    we continue the discussion and Felton dissing elsewhere. like the Knicks/Lakers thread
    and official Felton thread.

Superstar

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    what's with all the deletions Metro? did you take your Felton hate to the current game? hah!

at least Feltip has one of the best Assist/TO ratios in the league. that's a positive.

we continue the discussion and Felton dissing elsewhere. like the Knicks/Lakers thread
    Don't let that assist to turnover ratio fool u. The thing with turnovers is giving the opposition extra possessions and while he doesn't turn the ball over he takes an ill advised shot in which it has the same effect as a turnover, ultimately its a wasted possesion on our part. I hate Felton

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by CoolClyde

I didn't realize I posted in the wrong thread.