Knicks @ Lakers - Xmas Day 2012.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I'm just peeved that we lost a game we should have one. Am i entitled to express that or not. As much as this forum talks entertains the same redundant for YEARS and I'm gettin grief from this. Let's chalk it up to frustration over the Christmas loss and be friends shall we?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
thanksalot Santa... for nothing!

idk why Copeland gets no run at all.
Camby and Prig both deserved more minutes.
another tough game for Felton, but Chandler was butterfingers tonite.
props to Duhwight for playing the P&R to perfection.

I'll still defend the bulldog PG, you can see he's hurt (again), and I only saw a couple of bad shots.
IMHO. can't believe Crazy 8's banned that troll for hating on Feltip. i thought some of his comments
were pretty funny. but 'tis the season to be hating on Raymond. banned on xmas!! waahhhh!

3 points in 15 minutes for Novacold.
Brewer = big nothing.. again
Kurthomas, good start... then bench? wtf?

well, the Melo/JR show did not make it happen in 4Q, can't win em all,
especially in enemy territory where refs suck dick, snort coke and take payoffs behind the rafters.

no stopping Kobe tonight, no stopping Pow at the end with matador D.
Metta World Pr*ck is one tough fu*cker, wish he was on the Knicks.

Damnit. Damntony. Damnchristmas!
i'm only kidding Santa!

i hope everyone's not bummed out for christmas!
it's just a game folks! have faith!

It's old news between me and this dude, CoolC. Just straight trolling the site throughout the last season. It's only a 10 day ban, and just for calling me a fag and dissing KO. I feel a bit douchey, but I feel douchey often enough to not give a f*ck for my douchery, if you catch my meaning.

Have a wicked Xmas, homes. All the best for the New Year as well. Eat a Batclit. ♥ Crazy.

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;259861 said:
It's old news between me and this dude, CoolC. Just straight trolling the site throughout the last season. It's only a 10 day ban, and just for calling me a fag and dissing KO. I feel a bit douchey, but I feel douchey often enough to not give a f*ck for my douchery, if you catch my meaning.

Have a wicked Xmas, homes. All the best for the New Year as well. Eat a Batclit. ♥ Crazy.

I approve of this banning...dude didn't really contribute but to leaving **** stains on the forum.

Happy Holidays mate.

Kiyaman

Legend
No reason to be upset ....

No reason to be upset, being mad at the return of Nash and not Amare for the Xmas game is understandable.
Howard, Gasol, Meta, Kobe, and Nash were not only suppose to get Tyson Chandler to foul out, but Tyson was suppose to be in foul trouble the first 6 minutes into the game if Lakers had a real NBA headcoach.

Certain things were confirm in the Xmas game vs Lakers ....

1) Dantoni is a BUM coach/Pau Gasol need to retire from NBA
2) Felton is a tier-2 PG with no creative moves for teammates to score

If our 28 games were a test toward a Starter/Finisher PG, Felton failed the test 15 games in the season .. the luxury of having 3 PG in our 28 game rotation save us from losing a lot of winning-games where we didnt have to depend soley on a tier-2 PG.

Raymond Felton has worked his way back into being traded on the February deadline .. was Portland coach wrong lastseason for taking Felton out of the starting lineup when Felton & his ex-teammate Gerald Wallace didnt click on either side of the court?

knicksin60

Starter
Steve Nash will probably get D'antoni into the NBA hall of fame with how he is able to make this horrible coach look like Red Holzman all of a sudden.

I really don't understand why Lakers fans and the media were pressing the panic button when the Lakers were struggling. We have seen this same script in LaLa land since the Shaq days: The Lakers assemble the most talented roster, get off to a slow start, everyone makes a big deal out of it, but they find a way to win an NBA championship.

As much as I've wanted to kick D'antoni and the Lakers when they were down I had a feeling that once Steve Nash came back that they were going to be the best team in the NBA again.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I think that Woodson is a great coach, I love the guy but I`m starting to worry about his rotation.

Kurt Thomas started the game really well and gave us good minutes, defending well, spacing the floor and scoring. Then he sits in the first quarter and we don`t see him again.

Marcus Camby also looked good in the first half but we didn`t see him again until Tyson fouled out. Why was Tyson left in to foul out and not have Camby get more minutes so that Tyson could have finished the game?

Every time that Chris Copeland has played for us he has played well and always given us a spark and scored well. He seems to have some good moves to the basket, can post up and hit the three. He has vanished completely from the rotation.

No Prigioni, where has Pablo gone? Again, he has played well and his understanding with Copeland on the pick and roll has been brilliant and could be a potent weapon for us when the starters take a seat. Watching Ray. Felton playing so many minutes with his hurt hands and his dreadful shooting is vexing when Kidd and Prigioni could be doing a better job.

I think that coach needs to go a little deeper to his bench because we are not using the talent we have available. Before the season started eveybody was talking about the great depth that we have but we only have depth if it is used. Amare should be back soon and hopefully we will see Shumpert back some time this January so our depth will be stronger still but only if coach uses it.

CoolClyde

I think that Woodson is a great coach, I love the guy but I`m starting to worry about his rotation.

Kurt Thomas started the game really well and gave us good minutes, defending well, spacing the floor and scoring. Then he sits in the first quarter and we don`t see him again.

Marcus Camby also looked good in the first half but we didn`t see him again until Tyson fouled out. Why was Tyson left in to foul out and not have Camby get more minutes so that Tyson could have finished the game?

Every time that Chris Copeland has played for us he has played well and always given us a spark and scored well. He seems to have some good moves to the basket, can post up and hit the three. He has vanished completely from the rotation.

No Prigioni, where has Pablo gone? Again, he has played well and his understanding with Copeland on the pick and roll has been brilliant and could be a potent weapon for us when the starters take a seat. Watching Ray. Felton playing so many minutes with his hurt hands and his dreadful shooting is vexing when Kidd and Prigioni could be doing a better job.

I think that coach needs to go a little deeper to his bench because we are not using the talent we have available. Before the season started eveybody was talking about the great depth that we have but we only have depth if it is used. Amare should be back soon and hopefully we will see Shumpert back some time this January so our depth will be stronger still but only if coach uses it.
:agreed:
couldn't have said it all better myself. oh wait, i did.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Hey Scipio, you make some good points. But have to disagree about Woodson. He is not a great coach. He is a good coach, not great. Great coaches dont make so many mistakes like he does.
You have mentioned in your post about his poor and inconsistent rotation of available players.
For some reason he loves Felton, but he should limit his minutes if not bench him permanently. I dont want to continue counting our coaches mistakes here, because i know there are a lot of Woodson lovers on this forum lol :peace:

Kiyaman

Legend
Hey Scipio, you make some good points. But have to disagree about Woodson. He is not a great coach. He is a good coach, not great. Great coaches dont make so many mistakes like he does.
You have mentioned in your post about his poor and inconsistent rotation of available players.
For some reason he loves Felton, but he should limit his minutes if not bench him permanently. I dont want to continue counting our coaches mistakes here, because i know there are a lot of Woodson lovers on this forum lol :peace:

Dont 4get Woody have to please not one but two $100M ego-players, plus compromise with HOF Jason Kidd's team leadership to keep this team a float on a winning path.

I been quiet on the subject of Copeland & Pablo coming off the bench in the first quarter, and Novak taking the final shot of the first 3 quarters.

bigapple

Starter
after Fakers vs Knicks

and then Bulls vs Rockets

Lin is far way better than Felton

Lin is using brain Felton is shooting jumpshots are brainless
yes i like felton but that felton from Knicks Heat
anyway he is playing with injure and should be replaced by Pablo
JR to S5 with no doubt

Stat as bench player only

and we can do nothing with refs even OKC lost with refs.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player

It was a good game but I noticed this from the Knicks I was wondering why Thomas and Camby got no PT and he was so insistent on have Melo at the 4.
This is Mike Woodsons biggest flaw he doesn't seem to have a good grasp of in game rotations.

And I also found it terrible for you guys that Nash at 38 in his 2nd game back from a two month injury thoroughly outplayed Felton he needs to sit a few games and heal up or something

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
It was a good game but I noticed this from the Knicks I was wondering why Thomas and Camby got no PT and he was so insistent on have Melo at the 4.
This is Mike Woodsons biggest flaw he doesn't seem to have a good grasp of in game rotations.

And I also found it terrible for you guys that Nash at 38 in his 2nd game back from a two month injury thoroughly outplayed Felton he needs to sit a few games and heal up or something

This! I admire the guys tenacity and toughness, but if you're banged up and your hands are all messed up, don't shoot so much and miss so much! I'd prefer to have him sit tonight and just use Kidd and Prigger, Felton play next on New Years with Stat:2cents:

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I think when stat and shump come back then woody will have a better grasp of lineups and all, being that he won't have to play people outside of their positions so much. Melo, sheed, kidd and brewer are always playing outside there positions which doesn't hurt their game but as far as sub patterns it affects for sure... Stat is gonna start, he's our second best player and it will work with him and melo. 8-2 with them and woody coaching. As far as fouls not being called for us like they do for other teams, stat actually gets those ticky tack star treatment calls that melo doesn't get so that's gonna help too.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I am sure Stat will start sooner or later. Most likely he will come off the bench and in a few games as he gains his timeing and confidence back he will start.
You dont bring $100 mil guy from the bench.