The Stars Are Aligning!

Red

TYPE-A
Felton gets hurt.

Kidd starts...

What’s incredible is Kidd looks 10 years younger than last season. He’s playing like a demon on defense, averaging 8.7 points, 4.3 rebounds, 4.0 assists and, shockingly, hitting 45 percent of his 3-point shots.

We are still winning and...

Woodson was giddy over J.R. Smith’s miracle buzzer-beater, but he also knows the Knicks can still win with Kidd as starting PG, Spanish Leaguer Pablo Prigioni as trusty backup and Amar’e Stoudemire as a marquee returnee Jan. 1. To boot, if combo guard Iman Shumpert progresses well, he could be back two weeks after that. The Felton injury could flip the dominoes to place Stoudemire as a starter.

JR is stepping up

Petey Pablo gets minutes (he plays D too)

Stat about to return

Shump may be 2 weeks out

Copeland is stepping up

Camby is playing

Wallace marinating his feet

Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Scary.

Last edited:

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
It's great, Sheed goes down, we get Camby back. When Sheed is ready to come back, Camby will go on a 2 week hiatus, and at about 15 minutes a night, should be ready for June.

knicksin60

Starter
Not to sound negative, but the Knicks need to fire their medical staff. It seems like every season the Knicks never have a full healthy roster. With their star players not getting any younger and becoming more injury prone the Knicks front office needs to make sure that their players are well taken care of.

We're only two months into the regular season and the Knicks have sixty percent of their starting lineup on the disabled list, On top of that they have had important role players miss a good number of games. And I can't even remember the last time Melo and Amar'e played a long stretch of games together.

Championships teams are not only determined by how well they play during the regular season but by how healthy they can stay throughout the course of an entire year. In the past few years we've seen teams like the Bulls, Trailblazers and Celtics fall short of winning a title because of injuries to their star players. God forbid if Melo or Amar'e suffer a season ending injury during the playoffs and the Knicks are eliminated in the first or second round.

I really do not understand how NBA franchises and players generate so much money but aren't able to hire medical personnel that can minimize the amount of games that a player misses. I know it's a physical sport but are the Phoenix Suns the only team in the NBA that can keep a 100 year old Grant Hill on the court and healthy? These teams need to invest more money on the health of their players.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Not to sound negative, but the Knicks need to fire their medical staff. It seems like every season the Knicks never have a full healthy roster. With their star players not getting any younger and becoming more injury prone the Knicks front office needs to make sure that their players are well taken care of.

We're only two months into the regular season and the Knicks have sixty percent of their starting lineup on the disabled list, On top of that they have had important role players miss a good number of games. And I can't even remember the last time Melo and Amar'e played a long stretch of games together.

Championships teams are not only determined by how well they play during the regular season but by how healthy they can stay throughout the course of an entire year. In the past few years we've seen teams like the Bulls, Trailblazers and Celtics fall short of winning a title because of injuries to their star players. God forbid if Melo or Amar'e suffer a season ending injury during the playoffs and the Knicks are eliminated in the first or second round.

I really do not understand how NBA franchises and players generate so much money but aren't able to hire medical personnel that can minimize the amount of games that a player misses. I know it's a physical sport but are the Phoenix Suns the only team in the NBA that can keep a 100 year old Grant Hill on the court and healthy? These teams need to invest more money on the health of their players.

Yea, we should hire the Suns training staff. Shaq, Hill, after they both left the Suns, Hill this year, has not done anything since. I remember Shaq commenting that they loosened up something in his hip before every activity....no other team did that for him.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Really illustrates our depth and How important a GM and coach working well together is

I love it one goes down another steps up...not like in years past when we are waiting for a savior

bigapple

Starter
Knicks can be like heat [without ref help] in short futre

Wade already moved to into shadow now main players are James Mario Bosh with addition of Anthony Battier and Cole but really in East there are ONLY Knicks Hawks and Chicago other teams simply unbeliveable under .500

i dont think Stat will be playing with us in 2014/2015 but if so he will be as bench player.

smokes

Huge Member
The Prigger has been very effective in 8-10 minutes per game but can he be effective in 15-20 minutes? That's what the Knicks need for us to be successful over the next month.

Playing Kidd more than 30 minutes on average is gonna spell disaster.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
The Prigger has been very effective in 8-10 minutes per game but can he be effective in 15-20 minutes? That's what the Knicks need for us to be successful over the next month.

Playing Kidd more than 30 minutes on average is gonna spell disaster.

Just have to match Prigger up with the opposition backup, which is usually around the 3 minutes left mark of the 1st quarter to about the 8-9 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, mirror that for the 2nd half. I think if we keep JR on the bench, bring him in with Prigger, it should be fine. JR is a competent play maker, and so is Melo.

indeed, the stars are out and shining bright as of late. With another 20 or so games under the belt the players will know each others tendancies well enough to make strong runs. Knowing what when and where your teamates will be is crucial to a winning formula. Know each other and the rest will unfold naturally. The talent is there, the heart seems to be there, when the familiarity is there the confidence and winning streaks will soon follow.