Knicks at Kings, Friday Dec 28th, 10:00 PM EST

knicksin60

Starter
Seems like every team has their best shooting night against the Knicks. Sacramento is a lottery team yet it looks like a prime Ray Allen, Reggie Miller, and Toni Kukoc are playing for them.

smokes

Huge Member
Seems like every team has their best shooting night against the Knicks. Sacramento is a lottery team yet it looks like a prime Ray Allen, Reggie Miller, and Toni Kukoc are playing for them.

It's kinda annoying that every team plays their best against the Knicks, especially in MSG.. Then again it makes our team stronger (lol) and makes our home record that much more impressive.

knicksin60

Starter
71 points allowed to the D-league all-stars . Mike Woodson is supposed to be a defensive genius. How in the world do these guys not play defense?

deamon

Benchwarmer
71pts, nightmare.
Against SAC it should be lost 71pts in full time, not halftime.
Disaster defense, enough grey hair for tonight.
5am I'm going sleep.

knicksin60

Starter
It's kinda annoying that every team plays their best against the Knicks, especially in MSG.. Then again it makes our team stronger (lol) and makes our home record that much more impressive.

I wouldn't be so bothered if the Knicks were losing by this much to a team that has a decent record but the Kings are scrubs. I really think that when the Knicks saw that the Kings were on their schedule they made the commitment that they were not going to burn themselves out by guarding them.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
The Kings' speedy trio of Jimmer-Brooks-Thomas proved to be too young and fast for Pablo and J-Kidd. Plus, the defensive rotations were horrendous.

knicksin60

Starter
In the last three seasons the Knicks are 13-23 when they played on Friday. Looks like the curse of Robert Randolph is in full effect.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Time to chip away at this 16 point lead. Last year's Knicks would have probably folded, let's see what this roster has. GO KNICKS!

Kiyaman

Legend
71 points allowed to the D-league all-stars . Mike Woodson is supposed to be a defensive genius. How in the world do these guys not play defense?

allowin 71 points keep ringing in my ear ....
the first half look like a Lottery team auditioning for Felton, Pablo, JR, Novak, and Copeland job on the trade deadline ....

I did want to buy the Iisiah Thomas draft pick, plus sign Brooks as our 3rd backup PG in offseason.

LeFlume

All Star
Will somebody please shut her up? Most annoying SKANK of all time...

The Skank next to Kings bench that is....