Knicks at Kings, Friday Dec 28th, 10:00 PM EST

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
WTF. Why does League pass offer audio only on some games!! Does anybody have a stream feed link BESIDES First Row. Tried that and only link 2 works for short time.

metrocard

Legend
Asking me to download something at atdhenetapp.com. Looks suspect. Is that normal!?!?

Don't do it, go here:
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/160670/3/watch-sacramento-kings-vs-new-york-knicks.html

I don't know about you guys, but I love Copeland's game. Perfect replacement for when Melo needs rest. He can score in a variety of ways. You can tell he worked hard on his game, and all he needs is playing time to build his comfort to play more consistent. He can score and isn't afraid to attack the glass.

#TeamCopeland.

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
Good lookin out fellas. Somethin up with my lap top set up or something. These links only work for me sometimes.

Not looking like much to see so far anyway. I'll just wait till i get home from work.

Peace!

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
WTF. Why does League pass offer audio only on some games!! Does anybody have a stream feed link BESIDES First Row. Tried that and only link 2 works for short time.

NBA league pass is showing this game I am in NC, but they blackout games if they are on TV TNT,ESPN, NBA TV or local..

smokes

Huge Member
Facepalm100000000.gif

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
senior citizens of the knicks vs the young youth of the kings

seems like JR & Cope are the only ones that came to play tonight