Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Knicks V Blazers - Tuesday, Jan 1 2013. HNY, KO!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    That is a good trade proposal. The Knicks wouldn't be losing to teams like the Kings and Blazers with that roster. I'm not sure if the Bobcats would even want Amar'e to be their towel boy.
    We have to consider just a big time move because this is our best year to win a title, the East isn't strong right now with the Bynum, Rose, Granger injuries...Celtics may miss the playoffs, this is our year really...everything is designed for us.

I don't think Knicks win a championship with the current roster they have, they're one move away from solidifying their chance to be the elite squad; I really hope I'm wrong on this.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Kiyaman, drop some bars on here.

For some unearthly reason ..
    I just couldnt fantasize the thought of "Melo & JR" winning this game for the return of Amare.
    How many home losses we have now

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    For some unearthly reason .. I just couldnt fantasize the thought of "Melo & JR" winning this game for the return of Amare.
    How many home losses we have now
    I mean Melo and JR just balled their asses off, I gotta put this loss on Tyson Chandler and the defense collectively. We let a lot of easy baskets go in for Portland, gave up a lot of rebounds and let Portland control the pace and get into our interior with ease.

Can't win games when you get out-rebounded +10 and let the team shoot 50% on you.

a Serge Ibaka defensive type enforcer would be more needed.

Cats send
    Gordon
    Diop
    Biyombo

Knicks send
    Stoudimire
    Brewer sa
    James White

Cats
    Walker/Sessions
    Henderson/Brewer/Williams
    Kidd-Gilchrist/Taylor
    Stoudimire/Warrick/Adrien
    Haywood/Mullens

Knicks
    Kidd/Felton/Prigioni
    Shumpert/Smith/Gordon
    Anthony/Novak/Copeland
    Biyombo/Thomas
    Chandler/Camby/Wallace
    That's an interesting trade proposal but that would leave us to rely even more on three pointers with the addition of Gordon and the departure of STAT. Defense and rebounding get a boost though.

What I'm looking for is someone who can shoot the three and defend. I wish Steve Novak and Ronnie Brewer had a baby. Sigh.

We have to consider just a big time move because this is our best year to win a title, the East isn't strong right now with the Bynum, Rose, Granger injuries...Celtics may miss the playoffs, this is our year really...everything is designed for us.

I don't think Knicks win a championship with the current roster they have, they're one move away from solidifying their chance to be the elite squad; I really hope I'm wrong on this.
    You are correct! Grunwald has been improving the Knicks since he became their GM and could only make them better with the right move. If they continue to struggle the way they have been I don't think it is far fetched to see a few of their players dealt before the trade deadline. I just pray that their is a GM out there who is at least half as dumb as Isiah Thomas was who can help the Knicks dump unwanted players for them.

Superstar

Grunwald should try to see if he can make a 3 team trade with Utah. They're most likely gonna trade Milsap by the trade deadline. I think he would put us over the top. The hard part would be trying to find a 3rd team that would be wiling to take Amare. I know this would probably never happen but maybe we can rip someone off for once.

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    Grunwald should try to see if he can make a 3 team trade with Utah. They're most likely gonna trade Milsap by the trade deadline. I think he would put us over the top. The hard part would be trying to find a 3rd team that would be wiling to take Amare. I know this would probably never happen but maybe we can rip someone off for once.
    I don't know if this trade makes that much sense but this is my trade proposal.

The Knicks get:Millsap and Mo Williams

The Magic get: Amar'e Stoudemire

The Jazz get: Nelson and Turkoglu and a first round pick

you guys need to relax man we've still yet to see this team

Felton/Shumpert/Anthony/Stoudemire/Chandler
    Kidd/Smith/Novak/Wallace/Camby
    Prigoni/Brewer/White/Copeland/Thomas

we got 3 key players out with injury, STAT is rusty, Brewer is slumpin, Camby just finding his rhythm, Tyson playing inconsistent and Carmelo dealing with nagging injuries

once again, panic mode sets in after a loss that Knicks surely could have won. someone blame Felton!

as a Red one pointed out recently, perimeter and interior D, along with rebounding are key components Knicks must strive to get better at. consecutive losses due to other team grabbing huge lead due to lack of perimeter D and dropping of 3's, or lack of interior D leading to in-the-paint scoring.

Hickson going wild, Batum hitting killer 3's, LaMarcus scoring/bounding at wll, Lilliard doing everything right. other than Melo and JR, who had it going on for NYK?

Brewer? Cope? Camby?
    Novak, again invisible with 1 rebound in 20 minutes? suck!

1st game back for STAT, his contribution in 3Q gave a glimpse of what we can expect as he gets his rhythm and loses the rust. when Shump comes back NYK will get even better.

for now, Wood Son needs to concentrate on defense and stop teams from building up leads.

it doesn't make sense to waste your time with ridiculous fantasy trades, and what-if, could've should've BS. it's fine to blow up your fantasy team, but this is the real world with a thin team finally getting some of their best players back, slowly but surely... have faith. as long as Knicks stay in the hunt, and get healthy, good things are bound to happen. losses happen, sh*it happens.

where's the Felton haters now? Kidd and Prig aint' gettin it done. seems we need Ray's game to pound it into the paint, and even if he's missing, get Chandler the put backs he hasn't had in the last couple losses.

whatever, Knicks were outhustled again. STAT's back and that's that.

****ing felton.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    once again, panic mode sets in after a loss that Knicks surely could have won. someone blame Felton!

as a Red one pointed out recently, perimeter and interior D, along with rebounding are key components Knicks must strive to get better at. consecutive losses due to other team grabbing huge lead due to lack of perimeter D and dropping of 3's, or lack of interior D leading to in-the-paint scoring.

Hickson going wild, Batum hitting killer 3's, LaMarcus scoring/bounding at wll, Lilliard doing everything right. other than Melo and JR, who had it going on for NYK?

Brewer? Cope? Camby?
    Novak, again invisible with 1 rebound in 20 minutes? suck!

1st game back for STAT, his contribution in 3Q gave a glimpse of what we can expect as he gets his rhythm and loses the rust. when Shump comes back NYK will get even better.

for now, Wood Son needs to concentrate on defense and stop teams from building up leads.

it doesn't make sense to waste your time with ridiculous fantasy trades, and what-if, could've should've BS. it's fine to blow up your fantasy team, but this is the real world with a thin team finally getting some of their best players back, slowly but surely... have faith. as long as Knicks stay in the hunt, and get healthy, good things are bound to happen. losses happen, sh*it happens.

where's the Felton haters now? Kidd and Prig aint' gettin it done. seems we need Ray's game to pound it into the paint, and even if he's missing, get Chandler the put backs he hasn't had in the last couple losses.

whatever, Knicks were outhustled again. STAT's back and that's that.
    Only 2 days into the new year and I think we've found our post of the year ladies and gentleman.

Only Melo and Jr was playing how do u want to win game using only 2 scorers others was inivisble.

Superstar

This site is like a drug addict, when the stress increases resort to your drug of choice. In our case after each loss we start fantasy trading to ease our stress. It's sad, lets accept the loss and move on. Our defense is down right disgusting! How come it seems every game a marginal player has a career night on us, always. It's not offense that's the problem but the only person to ball for us is melo and jr. I'm still cool without Felton because he wouldn't have made us better defensively last night. Yea he would have hit a few shots but he can be inept on D so he wouldn't have helped last night. And besides how many shots would he have taken and possessions wasted to get 12 points

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    I'm still cool without Felton because he wouldn't have made us better defensively last night. Yea he would have hit a few shots but he can be inept on D so he wouldn't have helped last night. And besides how many shots would he have taken and possessions wasted to get 12 points
    This +1.

Last night just shows that Amar'e gets a bad rap sometimes. Novak-Kidd-Priggs score a combined 2 points with 6 assists, and were like 0-10 from 3. Pathetic. Knicks lose b/c of that offensive production, or lack of, but the bashers will point out that the Melo-Amar'e duo lost yet again.

Knicks need Shumpert back. He'll help with the defense. BUt NY needs to gigure something out while Felton is gone. Kidd is not a full-time PG anymore. Priggs isn't a backup PG. AT best, the 3rd stronger. NY might need to go out and do something to find a PG soon.