Knicks V Blazers - Tuesday, Jan 1 2013. HNY, KO!

tiger0330

Legend
Give Amare one month, if he doesn't make us better in the end of January, trade him.
Who would want to pay a guy 20M a year if he averages 10ppg and 5rpg at the end of the month. He's got to beast to be able to trade him and if he does you might as well keep him.

Rubio has played like crap since coming back from his knee injury so I wouldn't expect much from him right away.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'll be crushed if we don't take this one. It's absolutely paramount that we get some momentum with Amar'e coming back to play alongside Melo.

tiger0330

Legend
You would think that as long as Stat has been in the league, your coach wouldn't have to tell you to be in better position to stay in front of your man to prevent that dribble penetration by Aldrich.

Asking Stat to play D is hopeless, he's just going to have to beast on the other end.

knicksin60

Starter
The Knicks would be leading but everytime they get the game close another Portland scrub turns into an all-star.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
We have digging double digit holes for ourselves for weeks. Won some i.e Nuggets, T'Wolves, lost more i.e Rockets, Bulls and Kings.

Hopefully Melo can bail us out tonight but this no show ****e has to end!!!!