Knicks V Blazers - Tuesday, Jan 1 2013. HNY, KO!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Crazy shot right there from melo

That shot should give us some momentum heading into the second half.

So far melo and JR are the only ones who came to play some ball tonight, we need more players to step it up.

Alot of people like to talk down on felton because he gets a little wild sometimes with his shot selections, but he was one of the few guys we had that can break down defense and cause problems for the opponent when he gets into the paint. We need him back asap.

knicksin60

Starter
Melo should play the role of vintage Allen Iverson. The Knicks should just feed him the ball on every possession.

Amar'e Stoudemire looks like he hasn't seen a basketball court in 15 years. Until he is able to completely be in game form he should only be on the floor in garbage minutes.

The Knicks need to tighten up their D in the second half and they will win this game.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I'm hoping for a miracle wishing STAT actually plays defense in the 2nd half. I wanna see more of him and Camby pair up down low. I can't believe I've already forgotten how oblivious STAT is on the defensive end. :D

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
58 points conceded in a half!!!!!

These dudes are not serious, have not been for weeks. Seem to think we're the 1985 Lakers, that we can out score anyone...JOKE!!!

Woody needs to stop propping these dudes up, D has sucked fat donkey's balls for weeks. After 71 point first half no show vs the Kings yet another no show in our house.

WAKE UP!!!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE

So far melo and JR are the only ones who came to play some ball tonight, we need more players to step it up.

Alot of people like to talk down on felton because he gets a little wild sometimes with his shot selections, but he was one of the few guys we had that can break down defense and cause problems for the opponent when he gets into the paint. We need him back asap.

:agreed:

We are really missing his ability to penetrate and get the opposing defense disoriented.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;260525 said:
He can not be traded! Knicks tried to give him away for nought and got no biters.

Then he has to understand, it's not for fun, this team wants to win title.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE

That Camby-Chandler duo worked really well. I hope that combo sticks for the rest of the season.