Knicks V Spurs - Thu, Jan 3 @ 7:30.

+ rep poll: Will STAT's first touch be a TO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New New York

Quiet Storm
Marcus Camby is almost certain to start alongside Tyson Chandler tonight.

Well here we go...I for one envisioned this tandem together a lot this off season...hopefully no stupid fouls breaks them apart early in the game

Kidd
Brewer
Melo
Camby
Chandler

as good a defensive unit we can floor without Shump.

Kidd and Brewer is going to have to knock down shots with this group or Melo will get triple teamed.

If Brewer gives us 2 for your first 3 and 4 for 7 for the game from anywhere on the floor while with this unit plus his usual sound D and I'll be satisfied

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Call me foolish lol I got STAT rocking a 20 /4 game. I am happy we are starting Camby he is gonna help sure up the interior. Jr Smith has been on a tear lately look for him to get Amare involved and rack up the dimes :gony:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Pop isnt the type to double, the defense will just shift towards Melo, so the best bet is to run him off screens, top of the key pick n rolls and run some hi-lo or triangle sets with Kidd, Camby and Anthony

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
STAT?s post game still needs a lot of work but I can see his post game be a real weapon for us late in the season. He?s quick and strong enough to pull off those post moves, and once he?s open we know he?s one of the best finishers in the game.