Knicks V Spurs - Thu, Jan 3 @ 7:30.

+ rep poll: Will STAT's first touch be a TO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uber

Benchwarmer
Yeah, they're getting more and more annoying by every single commerial break... but after all, das ist mir schei?egal.

It's just annoying. Thank god those Christmas NBA commercials stopped. Now this **** 24/7 at every little break.

As long as the Knicks keep playing with this intensity i think i can fight through them :D

Kiyaman

Legend
STAT got game..NOT :boohoo:

Stat's a 20-10 player for the next 2 seasons .. with us or the next-team .. u need to stop believing our crew of decent players are signing with the Knicks to play with Melo.

Melo's a regular-season winner
Stat's a postseason winner
Do the math

Our defense need HELP .. the Spurs are playing tired from lastnight game in Millaukie we should have a 10 pt lead at the half, not a 2 pts ..
Push da ball
When's Woody going to design a few scoring plays for Novak & Brewer, so their effort on defense pickup .. Felton & Pablo are PG u have to write-out x n o design plays to for teammates.

metrocard

Legend
Stat's a 20-10 player for the next 2 seasons .. with us or the next-team .. u need to stop believing our crew of decent players are signing with the Knicks to play with Melo.

Melo's a regular-season winner
Stat's a postseason winner
Do the math

Our defense need HELP .. the Spurs are playing tired from lastnight game in Millaukie we should have a 10 pt lead at the half, not a 2 pts ..
Push da ball
When's Woody going to design a few scoring plays for Novak & Brewer, so their effort on defense pickup .. Felton & Pablo are PG u have to write-out x n o design plays to for teammates.

So happy to see Camby out there..we need his shot blocking/rebounding/passing.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
If JR Smith can play like this every game, we're the best team in the East.

What?s impressed me most about him this year is that he?s proven that he deserves playing time even when his shot isn?t falling. Whether its making the right pass or D-ing up his man, Jr JR has been awesome for our Knicks. :beer: