Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Around the NBA 2012-13 Season.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Cousins with 31 and 20....damn.

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    Damn. Chris Paul has made me a believer. MVP play in the first half so far. 12 points 11 assists so far and a buzzer beater over Kobe. This Clippers team is scary deep, probably even deeper than our Knicks.
    They might be deeper but their starting 2, 3 and 5 are pretty average. DJ is a pretty good big man but nothing special.

I worry a bit about how we match up with them, we'll have to wait and see. A lot of their offense comes from turnovers and we commit the least in the league so...

12th man

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    Damn. Chris Paul has made me a believer. MVP play in the first half so far. 12 points 11 assists so far and a buzzer beater over Kobe. This Clippers team is scary deep, probably even deeper than our Knicks.
    As long as Paul stays healthy it will be an intense playoff war between the Clippers, Thunder, Spurs, Warriors and Grizzlies.

12th man

MVP thus far...

Seriously what is happening GSW getting buttraped by 38 points right now???

12th man

Originally Posted by smokes
    Seriously what is happening GSW getting buttraped by 38 points right now???
    Clippers had 29 to 7 turnovers, crazy efficiency. Out rebounded the Warriors by 11. Warriors just didn't shot well, which is weird when your team has Lee, Curry, Thompson, and Jack.

Paul basically dominated Stephon Curry

27 points, 10-12FG 5-63PT 9 assist, 0 turnovers, 5 rebounds, held Curry to 10 points on 11 shots.

12th man

Vasquez almost had a triple double and 30 points.

Aminu came from the deep bench and got the start and gave the Hornets a double double with some good help D...bastard, I waived him on fantasy for sucking. lol

12th man

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Vasquez almost had a triple double and 30 points.

Aminu came from the deep bench and got the start and gave the Hornets a double double with some good help D...bastard, I waived him on fantasy for sucking. lol
    Damn. I remember when I wanted the FO to trade Douglas for Vasquez when he was still with the Grizzly. He impressed me with his playmaking then, but I didn't know he would turn out tone this good. Respect.

That Clippers game definitely slapped back my opinion on CP3 not being aggressive... He didn't take a whole lot of shots but damn 5-6 3 point can't ignore that.

It's good to see since he had appeared to be shying away, and that Lakers game didn't impress me like it seemed to impress everyone else.

A few more games like this and CP3 definitely could lead the MVP race.

Boston took out a hot Atlanta team gotta be wary of them going into our mini series with them this month. When Rondo scores a couple of midrange jumpers he suddenly becomes scary as sh*t.

Houston keep on rolling too, Jeremy Lin didn't have a terrible game which made things easier on them.

12th man

Originally Posted by smokes
    That Clippers game definitely slapped back my opinion on CP3 not being aggressive... He didn't take a whole lot of shots but damn 5-6 3 point can't ignore that.

It's good to see since he had appeared to be shying away, and that Lakers game didn't impress me like it seemed to impress everyone else.

A few more games like this and CP3 definitely could lead the MVP race.

Boston took out a hot Atlanta team gotta be wary of them going into our mini series with them this month. When Rondo scores a couple of midrange jumpers he suddenly becomes scary as sh*t.

Houston keep on rolling too, Jeremy Lin didn't have a terrible game which made things easier on them.
    I really hope Knicks can shut down Rondo and force Celtics to go to Pierce who I believe will be tired by Anthony.

Who on the Celtics is going to guard Melo? I know Celtic cult fans are high on Bradley who is a good defender, but beyond that they don't have any perimeter defenders that can stand a chance against Carmelo (who does anyway), but I expect Boston to get raped on the upcoming game.

Carmelo is currently at 29.3 PPG on 47% FG and 43% 3pt, I know these numbers will be hard to sustain, but I believe Carmelo is in his prime; he's perfected his jumpshot to the point he can make an shot anywhere on the court...similar to Dirk in his championship season.

With Melo leading the Knicks offense, I feel confident Knicks can come out the East as long as their rebounding and defense preforms.

12th man

Damian Lillard is gonna be the best PG in the NBA... Book it.

12th man

I knew I should of picked up McRoberts.

Portland has the worst bench in the NBA by far. Their starting 5 is strong and solid.

Wayne Ellington with 26 points in 26 minutes...jesus.

Rudy Gay continues to struggle...

Hornets have a lot of potential if they give their players time. Gordon is relatively young and they should keep him and take care of him. Tank now, get a good draft pick and just build of a core of Davis, Gordon, Vasquez, Lottery pick, Anderson, Lopez, and let go of Rivers...

I can't wait until the NBA trade deadline.

Jefferson
    Gay
    P Gasol
    Casspi
    Cousins
    Gortat
    Blair
    All of the Rocket's PF
    Bargnani
    Stoudimire
    Milsap
    Stuckey

Should all be on the tradeblock IMO

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I knew I should of picked up McRoberts.

Portland has the worst bench in the NBA by far. Their starting 5 is strong and solid.

Wayne Ellington with 26 points in 26 minutes...jesus.

Rudy Gay continues to struggle...

Hornets have a lot of potential if they give their players time. Gordon is relatively young and they should keep him and take care of him. Tank now, get a good draft pick and just build of a core of Davis, Gordon, Vasquez, Lottery pick, Anderson, Lopez, and let go of Rivers...

I can't wait until the NBA trade deadline.

Jefferson
    Gay
    P Gasol
    Casspi
    Cousins
    Gortat
    Blair
    All of the Rocket's PF
    Bargnani
    Stoudimire
    Milsap
    Stuckey

Should all be on the tradeblock IMO
    Hmmmm. What do you think are the chances of us actually trading stat by the trade deadline?

Iím optimistic that heĎll get his offensive game back. But Iím still not sold on the Melo STAT pairing.