Around the NBA 2012-13 Season.

metrocard

Legend

Hickson has improved overall..and Cleveland has to feel dumb letting the dude go. I also doubted him, but he can ball. No all star player, but he will score and crash the boards.

bigapple

Starter
monday afternoon final NY/BKN meeting

they r 8-2 in last 10

this game is simply a must win its like game 7 then we can forget thinking about NETS only 76ers and celtics will remain raptor games still yet to come.

this team main factor is D-Wll if D-Will will be on fire Knicks will b in trouble.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
monday afternoon final NY/BKN meeting

they r 8-2 in last 10

this game is simply a must win its like game 7 then we can forget thinking about NETS only 76ers and celtics will remain raptor games still yet to come.

this team main factor is D-Wll if D-Will will be on fire Knicks will b in trouble.

It's like game 7? A little dramatic don't u think??

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
8382557566_77798db5f2_o.gif

OH ISH!!!

Hot damn. Wizards are balling after Wall's return.

smokes

Huge Member
What do you guys think about the Washington Wizards right now?

Obviously they aren't going anywhere this season but they do have an incredibly talented young core with a few solid vets around them.

They have a chance of a nice draft pick this year as they currently own both of their own picks plus our 2nd round pick, and obviously they have the worst record right now.

John Wall
Bradley Beal (next Wade?)
Martell Webster (nice young swingman)
Nene (great vet big man if healthy)
Okafor (decent C)

Jordan Crawford (mini Jamal)
Kevin Seraphin (solid young big man prospect)
Ariza (useful vet)
Booker (useful player when healthy)

If they pull a stud in the draft, or better yet for this team they should trade their first rounder if possible for a solid addition at SF/C, they could be a dangerous team as soon as next year.

smokes

Huge Member
Damn Jordan Crawford backing up my comparisons with the Tim Hardaway rainbow three dagger game winner over Portland.

smokes

Huge Member
I tried to trade for Wall before he came back from injury but couldn't get it done. From listening to him talk in interviews this year he sounds hungry. He also has a lot nicer team around him in Washington than last year.

One of the things he said is he's basically pissed that he's not in the conversation of the top PG's in the NBA anymore and that's where he wants to be.

He averaged basically identical numbers through his first 2 years, 16/8/4 each year. So far, coming back from season ending injury he's putting up 14/7/3, in just 25 minutes.

I think John Wall is one of the legit threats to be a 20/10/5 PG in this league. He doesn't seem to have lost any explosiveness and he's now got a lot better scoring talent around him to bump up his effectiveness.

metrocard

Legend
In 2010, David Lee was Knicks 1st All-Star since Sprewell & Houston in 2001. Today he's Warriors 1st All-Star since Sprewell in 1997.
- ESPN

smokes

Huge Member
Stephen Curry snub is ridiculous. Far better player than LaMarcus Aldridge.

KG should never have gotten voted in, seriously NY failed here not managing to get Tyson or Brook into the starting 5.

smokes

Huge Member
^ Agreed, funny that he got so hyped up. Dunno how faked it is but hey good on him. That fan probably had the best day of his life!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Raps are playing some crazy hoops with DeRozan, Gay and Ross. They've been on a 4-2 streak since they traded for Rudy and had some highlight factory games. They're now 6 games behind Milwaukee but it won't surprise me if they get passed them and somehow earn a playoff spot.

erivera

Benchwarmer
the eastern conference is horrendous

watching these teams in the east is miserable. nobody is consistent. the pacers play well then drop two in a row at home to toronto and brooklyn. the knicks haven't played well for a month and a half and yet nobody has passed them for second. right now outside of miami, the best two teams in the east are toronto and washington. this conference is brutal. no wonder the heat are going back to the finals.