Black Mamba cant admit loosing

bigapple

Starter
looks like Bryant is one of player who cant admit that Lakers can finally start to loosing his excuse is that they are old but MWP said diffrent looks like no chemistry in team while Knicks has 4 oldest players in NBA and MWP admits that Knicks are very good

Gasol has title MPW has title such player will not play with same energy as they have titles

Wade is playing without passion he is just playing he dont care

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
looks like Bryant is one of player who cant admit that Lakers can finally start to loosing his excuse is that they are old but MWP said diffrent looks like no chemistry in team while Knicks has 4 oldest players in NBA and MWP admits that Knicks are very good

Gasol has title MPW has title such player will not play with same energy as they have titles

Can you take a lesson in spelling, punctuation & grammar then come back?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
romney-fake-agree.gif

zwickks

Benchwarmer
Can you take a lesson in spelling, punctuation & grammar then come back?

Lol. English is clearly his second language, give him a break. although his lack of punctuation is painful..

Well he's probably just waiting for the Conference Finals to start, also he's not at full health.

Also, bigapple. the word you want is LOSE not loose, completely different

bigapple

Starter
Lol. English is clearly his second language, give him a break. although his lack of punctuation is painful..

Well he's probably just waiting for the Conference Finals to start, also he's not at full health.

Also, bigapple. the word you want is LOSE not loose, completely different

its better to speak few languages not cleary that only native.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

I'm not being a d*ck here, I'm just showing you how your post should be written to make more sense in English. I live in a foreign country and speak another language, so I have experience with the difficulties that it creates.

looks like Bryant is one of player who cant admit that Lakers can finally start to loosing

Looks like Bryant is one of those players that can't admit his team is losing.

his excuse is that they are old but MWP said diffrent

His excuse is that they are old, but MWP said otherwise.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Are you saying that because MWP and Gasol have titles already they've become lazy?

Wade is playing without passion. He's playing like/as if he doesn't care.

he dont is wrong. He doesn't or she doesn't or it doesn't is correct.

Honestly just trying to help, dude. It can be frustrating when people don't understand you. I've experienced it first hand. :thumbsup: