Friday F**kery: Random & forgotten Knicks

Starks

Starter
What's some of the most random members of the Knicks you can think of through the years. (No cheating...only use your memory)

Doug Christie

Chris Mills
$%28KGrHqJ,!jgF!tnnkPO!BQRr-1Cj%28w~~60_35.JPG

Gary Grant
mb679.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
I liked Gary Grant as a kid, for some reason i expected him to become a great player.

I Give you....

Slavko Vranes

$T2eC16VHJHoE9n3Ke4-kBP5!JnvKhw~~60_35.JPG

Felton Spencer

5578012881_31aea1911b.jpg

Starks

Starter
scott-e1335816706400.jpg

Dennis Scott

Winner. That's probably one of the most random and forgotten Knicks we ever had. I remember being really excited to have him on and being thoroughly disappointed in how horrible he looked on the floor. I think we must have been his last stop before retirement

knicksin60

Starter
Winner. That's probably one of the most random and forgotten Knicks we ever had. I remember being really excited to have him on and being thoroughly disappointed in how horrible he looked on the floor. I think we must have been his last stop before retirement

I remember the MSG headlines were, "the Knicks Get a New 3-D Look" right after the Knicks acquired him during the lock out shortened season of '99. His career was already going down the drain when he left Orlando. I was also one who thought that he was going to give the Knicks roster depth when they acquired him.But then found out that he was a roster waste after watching him play poorly and get waived by the Knicks in the middle of the season.