Knicks V Boston - Mon, Jan 7: Out with the old, in with the older.

knicksin60

Starter
Someone needs to knock Paul Pierce to the ground. I am sick and tired of that idiot having Michael Jordan-like performances against the Knicks. Every season it's the same thing when the Knicks play the Celtics.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Refs going all out to keep Celtics in this game.

Exactly why I would hate to meet the actresses from Boston in the post season. Refs hug Celtic nuts. Saw same ****e in LA on Christmas day, Knicks easily better team but refs a killer equalizer.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Knicks have to be more agressive.
Sometime ago I said Melo can't play against good defenders, and someone disagreed. I keep my word, wake up Melo, prove I'm wrong!

metrocard

Legend
That was the ILL flop. Sullinger is gonna break his neck snapping it back like that like a HO. Breen needs to STFU before I take the 2 train from the BRONX to 34th and go to the Garden and break his MOUTH. I'm tired of his status quo Westchester punkass defending these refs. Just let Clyde do the game, I hate Breen.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
That was the ILL flop. Sullinger is gonna break his neck snapping it back like that like a HO. Breen needs to STFU before I take the 2 train from the BRONX to 34th and go to the Garden and break his MOUTH. I'm tired of his status quo Westchester punkass defending these refs. Just let Clyde do the game, I hate Breen.

Post of the year.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Soft basketball by Knicks. Celtics plays good defense.

Have you watched the Celtics this year?

They can't defend worth ****e, what we have is a game where refs are going all out to keep this weak ass Celtic team in the game. Jeff Green and Bradley are getting Jordan like treatment on both ends.

Nothing any team can do when refs have mind it up their mind on how they want the game to unfold.