Knicks V Boston - Mon, Jan 7: Out with the old, in with the older.

knicksin60

Starter
Paul Pierce is a big loser, couldn't get the Celtics out of the cellar before Garnett arrived there.

I am sure the man that stabbed him had his reasons.

Melo should have punched him in the face the way he punched Mardy Collins. Even if Melo would have been suspended many games for it, would have been worth it.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
It has to be the worst game in Melos carier. He didnt have it tonight.
We lost to Celdicks without their best player.
I hate to say it, but we got outcoached tonight.

Tonight's game (and the bulls series) really showed that the knicks get really shook when faced with heavy pressure. Not a good sign at all when the playoffs come along. Boston pressed every time, even near mid court. They wanted it more and it showed.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Now i have to put up w listening to these idiots re post-game. They suck but i always listen to them. Damn.

LeFlume

All Star
KG must have said something about Melo having a bad shooting night, and Melo tried to shut him up by trying to shoot us back into the game.

Well, it backfired. Big time. :barf:

KG is a real scumbag.....I'm sure he talked about his mom & Lala all game long....:barf:

deamon

Benchwarmer
Please stop blaming refs, BOS played much, much better D, they were agressive. They showed the same as Bulls showed us twice, Knicks have offensive problems against good D.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Tonight's game (and the bulls series) really showed that the knicks get really shook when faced with heavy pressure. Not a good sign at all when the playoffs come along. Boston pressed every time, even near mid court. They wanted it more and it showed.

Bulls game we were never in it until 4TH Q run.

Tonight vs Celtics the Knicks easily better team, up by 11, 9 and 10 points. Change came when Bradley, Green, Sullinger and co. were handed the keys to the city by the refs. Hand checking, grabbing and holding galore.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Melo didn't wake up, proved I'm right. He can't score against agressive defense.

You have a point. Losses to the Grizz, Celtics and Bulls (twice) came from the pressure D that our team seem to have trouble handling.

But Melo can score against aggressive defense. He does it every night. He just didn't react correctly to the type of defense he was presented with tonight. For Christ's sake he is played with aggressive D every night. Just a bad, dumb shooting night I guess.

elcol

Rotation player
The celtics simply played much more intense D, while the knicks KEPT switching on every single Pierce pick and roll. Unfortunately melo had a terrible shooting night and JR couldn't carry us through this one..

God **** the celtics so much..

metrocard

Legend
Losing to Boston without Rondo at MSG is inexcusable. This was a must win game, a statement and a game that would of shook of Boston' dominance over us. Boston aren't a better team than us, but every time we play them we fall inferior.

I don't why Chandler always ends up guarding Pierce in the 4th in these games, even under D'Antoni's crap defense, Boston is always successful with these switches.

We just fell apart and it hurts...:cry:

knicksin60

Starter
KG is a real scumbag.....I'm sure he talked about his mom & Lala all game long....:barf:

KG is the fakest tough guy in sports. He tries to act hard but backs down whenever someone goes at him. Loved when Anthony Peeler and Gerald Wallace put him in his place.