Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Paul Pierce Roast

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by deamon
    Don't think so, but let's check your

is this you showing you're fanboyship towards me?

I'm flattered.

This could get good *grabs popcorn*

nice metroco*ck!

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I guess Poles have a different sense of humor?

What's the problem? I feel alot of guilt coming from you.

u call that Humor?

its like Eddie Murphy whos movies sux just like Ben Stiller both idiots u dont have anymore comedy movies even in america coz u dont know anything outside america

herre i got this video with SENSE on HUMOR

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

its a bit empty but better than yours

next time dont compare sports icons of some team with person with down syndrome coz it tells alot about you.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    hey bigappole, why do you have a problem with the Beetlejuice/Paul Pierce photo?
    do you know who Beetlejuice is? he's an underground star in America, popularized by the Howard Stern show.

i actually have a problem with the feces Metrocard posted to start the thread,
    I can't even look at it. I wish he'd get rid of that sh*it!
    it doesnt matter if some1 play downsyndrome character but u dont know some persons outside america and some1 simply lost respect to you

how u will feel if i will insult your fauvorite personaliy in public?

Originally Posted by bigapple
    u call that Humor?

its like Eddie Murphy whos movies sux just like Ben Stiller both idiots u dont have anymore comedy movies even in america coz u dont know anything outside america

next time dont compare sports icons of some team with person with down syndrome coz it tells alot about you.
    Acting like Americans have no knowledge of the world outside of America is just as ignorant as you're trying to proclaim all Americans to be.

u call that Humor?

Beetlejuice doesn't have downs syndrome, he's just a little slow, he's actually a micro-cephalic dwarf with a very small head. he's been in movies, has sang some cool songs on Howard Stern and is a popular folkhero to many.

just because he looks different and has sh*tty teeth doesn't mean you can say he's mentally retarded and then take offense that he's been compared to Paula Pierceclit. you're very easily offended. what about the piece of sh*it that Metrocard compared him to?

btw, Eddie Murphy has some decent movies, like Coming To America and Trading Places, and every single stand-up movie he's done.

Ben Stiller has a couple good ones too, like Something About Mary, Dodgeball and Zoolander. a little stupid, but funny.

what's up with that polish comedian who only laughs? does he have Ups Syndrome?

you need to take a chill pill. Metro's done a LOT worse.

12th man

u call that Humor?

I dare you guys to top this one. lol

12th man

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    I dare you guys to top this one. lol

Paul Pierce mannerisms.

Damn Metro u got armies going after u these days. We might have to hunt down Akamu and ABCD, get TeamStarbury back together and son these fools until they catch feelings and leave the site

Thats why Ron Artest is my favorite player in the world.
    Yea hes still one of mine too. I can honestly say hes the only player on the Lakers thats truly doing what hes suppose to do. I wanna say the same about Kobe but his defense/leadership has been a little too inconsistent for me to say that.

I think Ron Ron got even better at defending Paula Pierce over the years. He was a big reason why the Lakers beat the Bostdone in the 2010 finals in my opinion

Originally Posted by smokes
    Lol Paul Pierce has had his ankles broken so many times this season I've lost count.
    I thought i was the only one that had noticed this, f*cks the deal with Pierces defense? Its really fallen the f*ck off this year

I'd pipe that.....

What i mean is I'd beat that he she with a pipe...not my pipe, well what i mean is a pipe that has liquid running through it. What im trying to say here is I think i messed up here

is this you showing you're fanboyship towards me?

I'm flattered.
    No, at first I thought it's gay from metro, but it's metro guy from Bronx.

12th man

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Damn Metro u got armies going after u these days. We might have to hunt down Akamu and ABCD, get TeamStarbury back together and son these fools until they catch feelings and leave the site

Yea hes still one of mine too. I can honestly say hes the only player on the Lakers thats truly doing what hes suppose to do. I wanna say the same about Kobe but his defense/leadership has been a little too inconsistent for me to say that.

I think Ron Ron got even better at defending Paula Pierce over the years. He was a big reason why the Lakers beat the Bostdone in the 2010 finals in my opinion

I thought i was the only one that had noticed this, f*cks the deal with Pierces defense? Its really fallen the f*ck off this year

I'd pipe that.....

What i mean is I'd beat that he she with a pipe...not my pipe, well what i mean is a pipe that has liquid running through it. What im trying to say here is I think i messed up here

Yea, Pierce is probably like top 3 worst SF defender in the league, he gets saved by KG and friends.

No, at first I thought it's gay from metro, but it's metro guy from Bronx.
    looks like a Polish guy trying to be a Metro Girl from the Bronx

That's defintely native Bronx guy, Polish guy in USA would have moustache

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Beetlejuice doesn't have downs syndrome, he's just a little slow, he's actually a micro-cephalic dwarf with a very small head. he's been in movies, has sang some cool songs on Howard Stern and is a popular folkhero to many.

just because he looks different and has sh*tty teeth doesn't mean you can say he's mentally retarded and then take offense that he's been compared to Paula Pierceclit. you're very easily offended. what about the piece of sh*it that Metrocard compared him to?

btw, Eddie Murphy has some decent movies, like Coming To America and Trading Places, and every single stand-up movie he's done.

Ben Stiller has a couple good ones too, like Something About Mary, Dodgeball and Zoolander. a little stupid, but funny.

what's up with that polish comedian who only laughs? does he have Ups Syndrome?

you need to take a chill pill. Metro's done a LOT worse.

NO he is simply playing character with jobless and brainless father who
    only complain and they just driking

but that son makes this series famous anyway they are showing
    crappy family similar to Love and Marriach of the 80s

but that man isnt stupid and he is about 35 he name is Bart.

Bout Stiller and Murphy i will only watch Tower Heist but that movie is also ****ty anyway or me Murphy and Stiller combo is done .

In Europe u are able to see a lot better comedy movies

like this movie [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] connected with drama