The Paul Pierce Roast

smokes

Huge Member
u call that Humor?

its like Eddie Murphy whos movies sux just like Ben Stiller both idiots u dont have anymore comedy movies even in america coz u dont know anything outside america

herre i got this video with SENSE on HUMOR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iKLtfoP-wk

its a bit empty but better than yours

next time dont compare sports icons of some team with person with down syndrome coz it tells alot about you.

Acting like Americans have no knowledge of the world outside of America is just as ignorant as you're trying to proclaim all Americans to be.

CoolClyde

u call that Humor?

its like Eddie Murphy whos movies sux just like Ben Stiller both idiots u dont have anymore comedy movies even in america coz u dont know anything outside america

next time dont compare sports icons of some team with person with down syndrome coz it tells alot about you.

Beetlejuice doesn't have downs syndrome, he's just a little slow, he's actually a micro-cephalic dwarf with a very small head. he's been in movies, has sang some cool songs on Howard Stern and is a popular folkhero to many.
http://my.howard.tv/this-is-beetle

just because he looks different and has sh*tty teeth doesn't mean you can say he's mentally retarded and then take offense that he's been compared to Paula Pierceclit. you're very easily offended. what about the piece of sh*it that Metrocard compared him to?

btw, Eddie Murphy has some decent movies, like Coming To America and Trading Places, and every single stand-up movie he's done.

Ben Stiller has a couple good ones too, like Something About Mary, Dodgeball and Zoolander. a little stupid, but funny.

what's up with that polish comedian who only laughs? does he have Ups Syndrome?

you need to take a chill pill. Metro's done a LOT worse.

metrocard

Legend
u call that Humor?

82433683.gif

KingCharles34

All Star
Damn Metro u got armies going after u these days. We might have to hunt down Akamu and ABCD, get TeamStarbury back together and son these fools until they catch feelings and leave the site

Thats why Ron Artest is my favorite player in the world.

Yea hes still one of mine too. I can honestly say hes the only player on the Lakers thats truly doing what hes suppose to do. I wanna say the same about Kobe but his defense/leadership has been a little too inconsistent for me to say that.

I think Ron Ron got even better at defending Paula Pierce over the years. He was a big reason why the Lakers beat the Bostdone in the 2010 finals in my opinion

Lol Paul Pierce has had his ankles broken so many times this season I've lost count.

I thought i was the only one that had noticed this, f*cks the deal with Pierces defense? Its really fallen the f*ck off this year

Don't think so, but let's check your
rppl18kvs5.jpg

:teeth:

I'd pipe that.....

What i mean is I'd beat that he she with a pipe...not my pipe, well what i mean is a pipe that has liquid running through it. What im trying to say here is :redface: I think i messed up here :(

metrocard

Legend
Damn Metro u got armies going after u these days. We might have to hunt down Akamu and ABCD, get TeamStarbury back together and son these fools until they catch feelings and leave the site

Yea hes still one of mine too. I can honestly say hes the only player on the Lakers thats truly doing what hes suppose to do. I wanna say the same about Kobe but his defense/leadership has been a little too inconsistent for me to say that.

I think Ron Ron got even better at defending Paula Pierce over the years. He was a big reason why the Lakers beat the Bostdone in the 2010 finals in my opinion

I thought i was the only one that had noticed this, f*cks the deal with Pierces defense? Its really fallen the f*ck off this year

I'd pipe that.....

What i mean is I'd beat that he she with a pipe...not my pipe, well what i mean is a pipe that has liquid running through it. What im trying to say here is :redface: I think i messed up here :(

Yea, Pierce is probably like top 3 worst SF defender in the league, he gets saved by KG and friends.

No, at first I thought it's gay from metro, but it's metro guy from Bronx.

looks like a Polish guy trying to be a Metro Girl from the Bronx :lol:

bigapple

Starter
Beetlejuice doesn't have downs syndrome, he's just a little slow, he's actually a micro-cephalic dwarf with a very small head. he's been in movies, has sang some cool songs on Howard Stern and is a popular folkhero to many.
http://my.howard.tv/this-is-beetle

just because he looks different and has sh*tty teeth doesn't mean you can say he's mentally retarded and then take offense that he's been compared to Paula Pierceclit. you're very easily offended. what about the piece of sh*it that Metrocard compared him to?

btw, Eddie Murphy has some decent movies, like Coming To America and Trading Places, and every single stand-up movie he's done.

Ben Stiller has a couple good ones too, like Something About Mary, Dodgeball and Zoolander. a little stupid, but funny.

what's up with that polish comedian who only laughs? does he have Ups Syndrome?

you need to take a chill pill. Metro's done a LOT worse.

NO he is simply playing character with jobless and brainless father who
only complain and they just driking

but that son makes this series famous anyway they are showing
crappy family similar to Love and Marriach of the 80s

but that man isnt stupid and he is about 35 he name is Bart.

Bout Stiller and Murphy i will only watch Tower Heist but that movie is also ****ty anyway or me Murphy and Stiller combo is done .

In Europe u are able to see a lot better comedy movies

like this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1675434/ connected with drama

CoolClyde

^we should move this conversation to the hangout, movie section.

if Tower Heist is only movie you've seen with Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller, I don't blame you for hating both actors. watch the movies I mentioned, especially Eddie's stand-up movies "Delirious" and "Raw".

i heard Intouchables is an excellent movie, i have it on my Netflix queue.

i'd like to see Bart's TV show, if there are english subtitles.

Trzymaj si ́!

bigapple

Starter
^we should move this conversation to the hangout, movie section.

if Tower Heist is only movie you've seen with Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller, I don't blame you for hating both actors. watch the movies I mentioned, especially Eddie's stand-up movies "Delirious" and "Raw".

i heard Intouchables is an excellent movie, i have it on my Netflix queue.

i'd like to see Bart's TV show, if there are english subtitles.

Trzymaj si ́!

No mine fuvorite movie with Murphy was mid 80s Beverly Hills cop whole trilogy i even will catch this movie in Blu Ray

+ mine friend was OWN OST from that movie and ge gave me that CD as GIFT and that means a lot to me coz i was borrowing that disc many times coz there was no CD burners in that times

then Metro

good choice and u are lucky for Netflix but this is NTSC quality only? or u can watch 720p too?

this bart show its called http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9Awiat_wed%C5%82ug_Kiepskich

there are also some other series / nothing in english but u can just check some photos http://www.dalekoodnoszy.polsat.pl/ /

Bart is his real name but in that series he is called boobie from boobs

he is playing same role as father

this is polish production u can watch it only when u meet polish person in Bronx or other place in Ny but it must be some1 who know that series

i will watch for sure your listed movies coz i changed mine Home system so finally i wana use it

btw i dont know if u are DIRECTV subsciber or DISH

but check this
nagroda__5__7333125201.jpg

u can try subscribe for one month this channel and just check u will see for 31 days lot mine stuff but in SD only

thanks and i realy appreciate your word "trzymaj sie" its really nice to see that from You :thumbsup:

Last edited:

bigapple

Starter
ye changed to more dumper he even have kid with Mel B no one new bout that till now.

i dont wish him bad and hope he wont finish like Mc Hammer.

Worst ever movie which i saw with him was SHowtime .

I only dislike Paul because he Roasts the Knicks. I have much respect for him as a player because he performs very well when he's not injured, as a person...I don't know him so I'm not going to pretend to act like I do. As a competitor, I put him in the same category as R.Miller and M.Jordan. They are Knick Killers and enjoy doing it.

But, now that he's showing signs of wear and tear the Knicks should be able to stick a fork in him. Better yet, stick a spit in him because I'm in the mood for some rotisserie.