View Poll Results: + rep poll: Who will have the better +/-?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • JR Smith

10 52.63%
  • Jason Kidd

9 47.37%
Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Pacers - Thu, Jan 10. A must win! Big East Edition thread w/ Melo Mix

Game Thread Knicks @ Pacers - Thu, Jan 10. A must win! Big East Edition thread w/ Melo Mix

The Big East Edition threads are for match-ups against the East's upper echelon teams. Each Big East Edition will feature a mini video mix of a particular Knick.

In this edition, I'll be bringing you a mini mix of Carmelo Anthony!!!!

Please bear in mind that these Big East GT mixes are just slap-togethers, and at the end of the season I'll cook up some winners. Considering that I slapped this together during half time of the Celtics game, it's not too bad.

The Pacers finished 2012 with an 8-2 record in their final 10 games, and are now 5th in the Eastern Conference and tied for first place in the Central Division with Chicago.

Behind second year phenom Paul George's rounded, intelligent and athletic game, the Pacers have stepped out of their early season funk, and look to make a splash against New York at home in what will certainly be a pivotal win for both teams, as the Pacers continue to rise, and the Knicks continue to decline with on/off nights.

Stop George!

This kid is such a catalyst for his team. With a nose for the ball and a polished game on both ends, taking him out of his game in any way will assist the Knicks in maintaining 2nd seed ahead of Atlanta, as they slump further and further away from their early season form.

The dude's just f*cking cool. Friendly, chips in, made a nice debut GT recently......A fine and necessary presence on KO.

FACT - James the flight White's gonads are named (from left to right) Cysty and Fisty, and he keeps them freshly shaven and embalmed in honey. Here is the link providing the information: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Wank Bank

Nikki Visser. A 10 year since retired model from Australia. With norks made of honey and a clitoris that has it's own degree in massage, I have dedicated litres to her wonderful fun bags and tort caboose.

Superstar

I'm pretty sure Melo's gonna be suspended for this game

Great thread as usual 8's

This is one of the main reasons I decided to finally sign up so I could get the full effect of these epic game threads

It says the Video is "Private", da f*ck is this sh*t. never seen that before.

am i the only one??

George Hill's Shoulders gives me nightmares

Originally Posted by zwickks
    It says the Video is "Private", da f*ck is this sh*t. never seen that before.

am i the only one??
    **** my bad...all good now

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] **UPDATED NBA NEWS**Source: Melo will get fined [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] $$ for his after the game stunt looking for KG - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] livid maybe even suspension

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

That's that b*llsh*t right there...Melo getting suspended and KG gets nothing? KG legged him in the dick...man, Stern can go swim in hot cum.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Stern can go swim in hot cum.

Needs more titties

Why didnt anyone stop him, everyone on our bench just let him walk through their tunnel
    Last edited by zwickks; Jan 08, 2013 at 01:58.

Superstar

Originally Posted by zwickks

Why didnt anyone stop him, everyone on our bench just let him walk through their tunnel
    Kurt and Sheed tried but he wasn't having it

thats why he didnt gave Ray hand while they met for 1st time

and his wife is white

Nikki Visserlooks like Stacey Kiebler

about Indiana b4 they will met Knicks they will paly with Heat and i dont know which winner is better for Knicks

they are still without Granger they have 2 over 200cm dudes which can shot threes like Liliard and co from traileblazers

worst thing we still dont know Melo status + just after that game Bulls coming to town

KG is a scumbag. I mean this guy said to Charlie Villanueva that he looks like a cancer patient and to Tim Ducan "Happy Mothers Day" (Duncans mother died from cancer when he was young). There's a certain line at trash talking and Garnett crossed it multiple times.

I hope one day somebody will knock him out and i hope it's going to be Metta World Peace. I don't know why but i would love to see him kicking KG's ass.

Anyways. Melo has to work on this and i'm sure the next he will ignore the trash talk and stay focused.

**** the Celtics!

MELO MIIIIIXX! Thanks for the shout out Mr. 8s.

Indy just beat Miami 87-77.

We can't afford to lose this one as ATL, Indy, and Chicagiare closing in on our record slowly as we start losing games. we could fall to the 5th seed just like that if they don't start picking up their play.

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    MELO MIIIIIXX! Thanks for the shout out Mr. 8s.

Indy just beat Miami 87-77.

We can't afford to lose this one as ATL, Indy, and Chicagiare closing in on our record slowly as we start losing games. we could fall to the 5th seed just like that if they don't start picking up their play.
    Yeah it's starting to get slightly concerning, this team is clearly able to beat anyone, but our inability to defend for 4 quarters alongside the fact we are constantly getting rattled by refs/opponents is worrying.

This is a crucial month we should be winning these games. Gotta step it up now if we wanna remain in the hunt for the 1/2 spot.