View Poll Results: + rep poll: Who will have the better +/-?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • JR Smith

10 52.63%
  • Jason Kidd

9 47.37%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Pacers - Thu, Jan 10. A must win! Big East Edition thread w/ Melo Mix

Veteran

Originally Posted by elcol
    just not enough fire power without felton or melo. JR smith is legit the only guy who can run any offense. Kidd is a great playmaker, but only when there is a play to be made... he is just way too old to create anything. Prig wasn't doing much either besides the pick and roll. A'mare just can't stop getting blocked.. JR can't always just carry this team alone we need to stop getting injured.
    JR didnt carry this team .. JR dribbled the ball for 40 minutes of NO-Defense on Paul Geoge .. the other 8 minutes the Knicks had the lead.

Superstar

I guess ray felton is needed more then not. I hate saying it but it gives us another aggresive player on the floor and at least keeps the d on his toes. I mean look at our record without him...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    JR didnt carry this team .. JR dribbled the ball for 40 minutes of NO-Defense on Paul Geoge .. the other 8 minutes the Knicks had the lead.

Honestly we need one more person in the rotation that's a threat to drive to the basket (Other than Felton, JR and Melo I mean). Hopefully this is what Shump will bring to the table. There's just way to much jump-shooting, not enough ball movement and willing to drive-dish to create easy chances.

I hate watching the stagnant style of play we saw tonight.

P.S. I'm all for keeping Novak as he drags a forward out of the lane and the D can't fall off him, but man he's got to learn to shoot with a hand in his face or else he's completely useless.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    No matter what happens you can always count on Kiya to somehow put all the blame on either Melo and/or JR and give them no credit when they play well.

Felton haters are getting just what they wanted here, games like this with the man on the bench.

ZERO FAST BREAK POINTS.

of course, Melo would have made a big difference, unless he shoots 6-25...

face it, Knicks minus Melo+Felton = big suckfest

Superstar

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Felton haters are getting just what they wanted here, games like this with the man on the bench.

ZERO FAST BREAK POINTS.

Yea, I'm missing felton right now. He just tries too much.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I was unsure of how important Felton was for us until about a week after he got hurt. Kidd can still get his against some teams but he was alot more effective and consistent with Raymond in there. Ray did a great job of finding players/attacking the rim off the pick and roll. How long again until he comes back?

wow, a month more of this (before Felton and Shump return)...we shouldn't fall too far in the standings...maybe to 3rd or 4th by time they return. Lets hope we are done with injuries

Isn't Shump back tomorrow vs the Bulls?

No sheed no Camby no Felton no Melo + only JR was scoring + lil bit of Tyson and coins of Kidd + scoreless in 4th for over 5 mins

but what IF MELO wont be banned for that game?

only positivie Heat lost again so Knicks dont lost distance.

Thumbs down

ZERO FAST BREAK POINTS.

...and Shump
    ...and Sheed
    ...and Camby

These injuries are mounting. This must be addressed. OUR BIGS CAN'T STAY HEALTHY, that incudes Amare.

No bigs / snake bitten health = No chip.

Indy played some great defense. We'd have a better chance with Carmelo playing, but apparantly feeding an NBA troll and getting suspended was more important than securing two possible Ws.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    No matter what happens you can always count on Kiya to somehow put all the blame on either Melo and/or JR and give them no credit when they play well.

Your absolutely right, I blame "Sandy" on mother-nature ....
    If Novak took 10+ shots, Stat took15+ shots, JR took 15 shots, and the other 50 shots were divided between the team .. and we lost, it would be a team lost.

REAL-TALK ......
    PF-Melo playing point-foward lead us to be out-rebounded 3 of 5 games this season, lastnight JR Smith would not let PG-Pablo lead the point, so our offense depended on JR decision-making at the point which let JR take 29 shots hitting only 10 .. what do u call 10-29 shooting?
    is that the same as 6-26 shooting?

Woody's level of coaching performance is going down-hill as the season goes on, by letting Dolan's boy Melo & JR lead the point, the two ex-Denver players cant lead a fastbreak or get out on transition .. so why would u give such "individual-players" the comfort of receiving the ball when 20 seconds or more are on the shot clock .. untill Melo & JR learn how to create for their teammates they should receive the ball when 10 seconds or less are left on the shot-clock .... The same method PG-Chauncey Billups used to take Denver to the WCF.

What's bad is Felton has never been in the top-15 PG who's a creator for his teammates during his NBA career, this is why Felton (like JR) are force to take so many bad shots .. Felton almost became a top-10 creative PG in 2010 with Stat, untill traded to Denver where PG-Ty Lawson got Gallo & W.Chandler more involve in the offense then Felton.

I swear we must be cursed !

Felton, sheed, camby and shump down. Stat's doctor telling coach to cut his minutes, all we need now is for them to pull an alan houston and ask him to retire.

****, in a little bit Copeland will be our main offense if these injuries keep piling up