knicks tough road trip

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
killer stretch... the knicks are going through the hardest stretch of their season in my opinion , they got dallas, houston sanantonio , and indiana. All very good teams all playoff teams itll be interesting to c how the knicks play against these teams on the road . If the knciks come out 500 i consider them a very big contender for the east just becuase ive seen what their capable of and if they go 500 then they know they can compete with teams of high caliber

... any comments follow-ups

dacash

Benchwarmer
agreed rthis will be an early test,they seemed to have rebounded from the two loses. but the play at center is lacking.nazr did nothing and baker cant get in the rotation.currydosent seem a bad option now.,

WiL8000

Rotation player
The Knicks can take this one against the Pacers. They're beat up, and now is the time to take advantage. The only thing is, the Pacers have a bad taste in their mouth from the past two games, and are hungry for a win. The Knicks however, have beaten the two teams that have given the Pacers their last two losses.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
this is going to be tough. we couldn't win away not even in preseason. i'll be satisfied if we'll come back with one win but i really can't tell from which team will it be

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I think they could do fine if it weren't for the Center position.......

If they could double certain Centers properly and Nazr could step up, maybe even Baker get back going. they have a lagit chance of doing well.....