Crazy8s concern

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;261680 said:
Big News gets its own thread.

I don't want these news and performance threads tarnishing the site.

Guy, you're not a dictator, and these aren't your rules you wrote, no one has to follow what you say...your job is to moderate not tell people what they need to do. By the way, the hell with the news and performance threads, I'm not as clingy to threads as you are...recognize it's not that important and I don't force people to do things they don't want to do...

Calm down and stop being stubborn about this because you're not adding anything positive to the site with that kind of "my way or the high way attitude". Your tunneled vision makes you come off like an ass.

I won't bother because I'm not up to hear you cry about this....but seriously wasn't a serious issue. The News and Performance Threads keep the forum organized and thread topics don't get repeated and cluttered like in the past. Redundancy tarnishes a forum and made it's a burden to scroll through updated topics like this one. As stated before, we are janitors of the site. I've been on this site for a pretty long time to know how much of a problem it was having redundant topics that no one engaged conversation in or kept up to date with. Keep in my mind this was my idea way before I become mod and made it aware to Rady who thought it would help make the forum easier to navigate.

Take it easy.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
and here we go with unnecessary Crazy8 drama when the bigger news is about Melo. I don't know how much estrogen Crazy8 has in himself but this dude already blew up my inbox with 3 messages.

Dude can be annoying when he's all pissy.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Guy, you're not a dictator, and these aren't your rules you wrote, no one has to follow what you say...your job is to moderate not tell people what they need to do. By the way, the hell with the news and performance threads, I'm not as clingy to threads as you are...recognize it's not that important and I don't force people to do things they don't want to do...

Calm down and stop being stubborn about this because you're not adding anything positive to the site with that kind of "my way or the high way attitude". Your tunneled vision makes you come off like an ass.

I won't bother because I'm not up to hear you cry about this....but seriously wasn't a serious issue.

Take it easy.

:lol:

This is pretty much word for word what I would say to you about your beloved threads. Saved me some time there, thank you.

The News and Performance Threads keep the forum organized and thread topics don't get repeated and cluttered like in the past. Redundancy tarnishes a forum and made it's a burden to scroll through updated topics like this one.

Cluttered is the operative word here, metro. all of this info on players just "swept under the bed". What of topics that could reemerge? Needle in a haystack. What about a post from the past that might be reignited for a flaming or for a "man, you were right about that. Good post" ? It renders them useless.

It's just not a well thought out idea.

Give consideration to the site in these regards.

Cluttered is the operative word with these threads.

metrocard

Legend
36dk53.jpg

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;261685 said:
:lol:

This is pretty much word for word what I would say to you about your beloved threads. Saved me some time there, thank you.

Alright, it's obvious we won't ever agree, and I don't mind that, but do the forum a favor and don't make it a huge issue, because this site is all about the Knicks, not your policy. Talk about a waste of time.

Let's discuss Melo here if that makes you feel better.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Alright, it's obvious we won't ever agree, and I don't mind that, but do the forum a favor and don't make it a huge issue, because this site is all about the Knicks, not your policy. Talk about a waste of time.

Let's discuss Melo here if that makes you feel better.

It's not policy, it's concern.

I'm perfectly well relaxed about it, but being an organised person, and being concerned that the site's traffic has and will continue to lessen without major headlines on the main forum, I think it's time to look at an overhaul.

Not for me, for the site. I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from on this one. :shrug:

metrocard

Legend
Then we shall talk to rady, cool clyde, running jumper later when they have time, because they play a big role in leading this site and sorting these type of matters out.

It's an unnecessary move, to over-exaggerate this just shows desperate to empower your policy. You make cute threads and cool videos, not run the site. Cut it out, it's extremely annoying I come on here to read about Melo and I got a ton of crap in my PM box.

If you want, I'll lock all the player performances threads if you believe that will help forum traffic. I'm open to your suggestions, but the nagging is really a hemorrhoid in my arsehole.