JR TV Special

zwickks

Benchwarmer
Saw an ad for a TV special on JR Smith during the Boston Game.

I believe its called "The Game 365: JR Smith" and will be on MSG at 3.30pm on the 13th.

Can someone record it and upload it or something?

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Saw an ad for a TV special on JR Smith during the Boston Game.

I believe its called "The Game 365: JR Smith" and will be on MSG at 3.30pm on the 13th.

Can someone record it and upload it or something?

Please record and upload this someone. I hate living in VA and not having MSG it is terrible.

CoolClyde

so I checked out this show, and it's pretty good. you really get to know JR and his family, what a nice guy he is, and how the tattoos are the only thing "thug" about him. kind of sappy music accompanies the interviews, but overall informative and interesting.

they talk about JR's 2 brothers and interview Chris Swish a bit, how JR and Chris were multi-sport athletes (basketball, football, baseball) and ask why their younger brother, who is a football player, isn't playing basketball.. Chris Swish: "because he's 300 pounds"... hah!

why JR got a bad rap in China. poor trainers, poor medical, and too much getting beaten up playing. he was told to score, score, score and not worry about practice, where he'd get beat up some more, and eventually, his fines for not practicing added up and i think he's being sued or having money taken from him by Chinese team/league. kinda BS, someone probably betting on games using him as a pawn. IMHO.

i know it will be on again Jan 27, at like 3AM EST.

I have no idea how to upload a show from DVR, any clues?

MSG is notorious for not allowing content to be reproduced, so I don't think you'll see it on youtube...