Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barkleys says again that the...

Default Barkleys says again that the...

I dont know how many of u was watching Knicks Pacers on TNT lot of you 4 sure were watching @ MSG

So during halftime Barkley again added his coins that Knicks not only sux he simply dont believe on this team + he simply was ridicule himself in company of Shaq and Kenny . Kenny interrupted Barkley and reminded that Knicks are still 2nd in the East

plus

Barkley says Knicks r out from playoffs 1st round this season

Jet screams with who Bucks!!!??

Barkeys was again embarsed coz he dont know who will be 7-8th seed IF knicks will end as 2-3rd.

BUT

then Barkleys changed speaking and tell that he loves Carmelo loves J-Kidd and JR

Shaq and Kenny was loling from Barkley then halftime was ended

If Barkley could actually articulate why he doesn't believe in the Knicks it would be a different story (although still absurd) but he's clearly blabbing off emotion. They have proven up until this point that they are one of the best teams in the league.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    If Barkley could actually articulate why he doesn't believe in the Knicks it would be a different story (although still absurd) but he's clearly blabbing off emotion. They have proven up until this point that they are one of the best teams in the league.
    Meh. They've proven that they can be, when reasonably healthy, trying and playing smart.

Just a shame we can't consistently be healthy, give effort or be smart.

Barkley is hands down the dumbest person who gets paid for their expert opinion on a topic

Most of what he says is wrong and completely uneducated...

Remember How stupid Tim Allen was meant to look on his show Tool Time on that sitcom...well that's really how dumb Barkley looks on TNT

I feel bad for him he's on the show to be made fun of and when he tries to sound smart he just sounds dumber!!!

Superstar

Very true! He is just trying to not switch his pitch like all the other analysts do. He doesn't care if he redicules himself because if he is right about us then that gloating will far greater then if he's wrong be salty

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

lets win IT a and see what he says...probably make an excuse for the floundering west coast squad

I don't like the guy and he goes way over the top with his Knicks bashing, but he has explained. The Knicks will fail when they rely too much on the jumpshot (not just 3s, but jumpshots) and when they get out-rebounded and give up too many second chance points.

He's not wrong.

Originally Posted by Sage
    I don't like the guy and he goes way over the top with his Knicks bashing, but he has explained. The Knicks will fail when they rely too much on the jumpshot (not just 3s, but jumpshots) and when they get out-rebounded and give up too many second chance points.

He's not wrong.
    just wanted to point out that they outrebounded the celtics, pacers, and bulls this week and lost.

also barkley is a clown. he treats the knicks like a lottery team. good thing the knicks won when he was doing commentary against the lakers or he would've never stopped talking about how terrible they are

Veteran

Barkley putting the Nets over the Knicks had me thinking Barkley fell face first going down a long flight of stairs .. since (dont choke-me) PJ took over the Nets coaching the Nets has won 9 out of 10 games .. scary isnt it.

The Knicks going all the way to London just to beat the 14-24 Detroit Pistons should be a good-thang for our players & coaches to get on the same-page playing only one game in a week .. Im looking for a long winning-streak after London...

Veteran

Barkley just loves the attention he gets by being indifferent. I really don't mind his mindless lip flapping, its actually entertaining as far as I'm concern. The best way to stuff his pie hole is by winning games, therefore nullifying his mouthpiece because it will be consistantly fed with his foot, just keep feeding him that good ol sole food and watch him choke on his own words.

Also, If people keep giving him the hate treatment they are also giving him the spot light. I'm sure he knows if he keeps bashing the Knicks his ratings will keep rising due to the size of the Knicks media market. Most sports analsyst are very critical of NY teams because it creates controversy, (ka-ching). This whole Knick bashing thing is probably one of the smartest things I've ever witnessed Barkley do.

On another note.... The Nets might be in first place or tied for first by the time the Knicks play them next week. They are looking tougher and playing much better, a very physical team that seems to always have someone hurt by the end of the game...be it a Nets player or the opposition (mostly the opposition). The last thing we need is more injuries, i just know this will be a very emotional and grind out game. Barkley will be rooting BKN as well, he probably thinks the Nets named their stadium after him, lol.

Originally Posted by erivera
    just wanted to point out that they outrebounded the celtics, pacers, and bulls this week and lost.
    I can't tell if you're trying to defend the Knicks with this post, because losing while winning the rebounding battle is not good.

All I'm saying is that the points Barkley has actually bothered to raise, are valid.

I am excited over Charles Barkley's comments. He should continue making predictions and bashing the Knicks. Everytime he does so the Knicks start playing their best basketball.

now he said that OKC is the best of the west

BUT

he said 2nd is Memphis Spurs and Denver and after them is guess who

THE CLIPPERS

he is not buying CP3.

does it mean for Barkley the best of the best of the best is "LE JAMES"?

who have probably only 1 game winner is his career and not in Miami.

and he is almost non calling for traveling
    he is known for AKA most travell non calls player of entire NBA

Originally Posted by Sage
    I can't tell if you're trying to defend the Knicks with this post, because losing while winning the rebounding battle is not good.

All I'm saying is that the points Barkley has actually bothered to raise, are valid.

i wasn't defending or putting down the knicks. i was just saying rebounding can be a misleading stat at times.