Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barkleys says again that the...

Veteran

Originally Posted by erivera
    i wasn't defending or putting down the knicks. i was just saying rebounding can be a misleading stat at times.

Rebounding is not a misleading stat .. I fear Miami making a trade for a strong rebounder before the Feb. trade deadline .. offensive-rebounds give them 2nd-chance shots, dominating the defensive-glass gives oponents one shot.

Coach Woodson have to pickup our poor team rebounding to reach above average rebounding before the return of Felton to give us an average of 90 shot attempts per game .. we have a rotation of (seven) players that deserve 8 to 10 shot attempts per game throughout the midseason .. Tyson, Amare, Melo, Novak, JR, Shump, Felton, all have to be apart of the teams offensive-scoring for us to make it to the ECF.
    So the rebounding have to be improve by Woody forcing our bigmen frontcourt (Tyson/Amare/Melo/Novak/and rookie Copeland) to boxout for each other in the paint .. stop all the senseless shooting from the peremeter when no Knicks-bigmen is in the paint (JR/Felton/Melo)...

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Rebounding is not a misleading stat .. I fear Miami making a trade for a strong rebounder before the Feb. trade deadline .. offensive-rebounds give them 2nd-chance shots, dominating the defensive-glass gives oponents one shot.

Coach Woodson have to pickup our poor team rebounding to reach above average rebounding before the return of Felton to give us an average of 90 shot attempts per game .. we have a rotation of (seven) players that deserve 8 to 10 shot attempts per game throughout the midseason .. Tyson, Amare, Melo, Novak, JR, Shump, Felton, all have to be apart of the teams offensive-scoring for us to make it to the ECF.
    So the rebounding have to be improve by Woody forcing our bigmen frontcourt (Tyson/Amare/Melo/Novak/and rookie Copeland) to boxout for each other in the paint .. stop all the senseless shooting from the peremeter when no Knicks-bigmen is in the paint (JR/Felton/Melo)...

miami and boston were 21st and 30th in rebounding last year yet they were in the eastern conference finals last year. the heat won the title beating the thunder who were 5th in rebounding in the nba last year. do they have to improve? of course. you never want to see rebounds being given away, but at the same time all stats can be misleading at times. the only stat that matters is w's.

They spent the whole clip Sh*tting on Barkley's Fugazi ways lol

Originally Posted by Wargames

They spent the whole clip Sh*tting on Barkley's Fugazi ways lol
    This is brilliant! Love how they spend like 5 minutes ripping Barkley a new one.

I don't get why Barkley's opinions get so much attention here.

He's ridiculous at times, but I like him.

I'm not gonna lie I love listening to Charles. Honestly some of his points on the Knicks are valid. BUT... I hope Ray comes back, we lock up the 2 seed, roll through the playoffs, and get to hear even more clown sessions on Charles. TNT's halftime is a million times better than ESPN's, and a trillion times funnier.

ESPN r Knicks haters Heat lovers but TNT are neutral and better than any comedy movie in america but too short.

Avengers 3 starring Diesel The Jet and C-Webb all in 4d without glassess.