New Orleans Hornets @ New York Knicks 12pm 1/13

CoolClyde

damn! shi*ttiest GT i've ever seen! i guess Sunday noon start (EST) just don't bring out O&B fans.

Copeland has got to be the key to this game. starting over Brewer was a quality plan.
the kid has proved his ability to score time after time, he needs to stay in the lineup.
after a decent start, seems Woody forgot about him again, Cope was part of turnaround
that kept Knicks in lead.

another poor start by team and by Melo, and one of the worst games in awhile from JR.
but as long as Melo starts hitting, and defense pulls their pants up, a win is virtually in the can.

decent game for STAT, you can feel him getting stronger game by game. eventually
he'll take over starting spot, and Shump will take over SG, and Knicks should be set.

looking forward to big game on Thurs in Londontown.
EEEE-MAN!

metrocard

Legend
damn! shi*ttiest GT i've ever seen! i guess Sunday noon start (EST) just don't bring out O&B fans.

Copeland has got to be the key to this game. starting over Brewer was a quality plan.
the kid has proved his ability to score time after time, he needs to stay in the lineup.
after a decent start, seems Woody forgot about him again, Cope was part of turnaround
that kept Knicks in lead.

another poor start by team and by Melo, and one of the worst games in awhile from JR.
but as long as Melo starts hitting, and defense pulls their pants up, a win is virtually in the can.

decent game for STAT, you can feel him getting stronger game by game. eventually
he'll take over starting spot, and Shump will take over SG, and Knicks should be set.

looking forward to big game on Thurs in Londontown.
EEEE-MAN!

I was at my girls house and hit up Crunch Fitness on 83rd for the serious workout, I watched some of the game at her crib...Prigioni is a funny dude to watch play :lol:

I'll cosign on your STAT endorsement. He is playing closer to the hoop so I can respect that. I hate when STAT takes jumpers because they're never high percentage.

zwickks

Benchwarmer
Lol at 2 page thread.

Very nice game for Cope, showing he can be a consistent threat and has mad range. Love seeing this 28yo rookie working it, mad props to Grunwald for finding him.

Very ugly 1st quater, but I knew Melo would turn it on and go beast soon enough.

Lol at Austin Rivers, dont wanna say hes a bust just yet, but damn his Dad better get on him.

Am I the only one that had a laugh when Clyde said he'd be shopping with Tina in London while Breen stays in America.

bigapple

Starter
Am I the only one that had a laugh when Clyde said he'd be shopping with Tina in London while Breen stays in America.

Breen is working also in ESPN when Clyde only in MSG.
We are in middle on season Dedes will be doin thing its just one game +5hrs diffrence. 21PM for european viewers.

Heard Melo quit fasting after 15 days. Perhaps he was hungry and feeling a bit tired over the last few games. On another note, Antony Davis looks like he can use some extra eating if he plans on making a serious impact in the NBA. He's too skinny and NO isn't using his speed the right way. It's only a matter of time before he gets brusied and injured. Get your weight up boy...