New York @ Indiana 11/13 Game thread

rady

Administrator
Staff member
New York (2-2) @ Indiana (4-2)

post your pre and post thoughts about the game

newmove

Rotation player
I think the game is going to be more than exciting and I don't think we'll let it slip. Assuming from our last performance I could've even told wel win that ball game. If TT'll play as good as he played against LAC we definitely win it.

newmove

Rotation player
I wonder if Ariza could step up and play good against RonRon? I mean Artest is a great defender and putting good numbers against him means that you're hell of offensive weapon for your squad... If Trevor can do it he can become a great ball player in the nearest future, at least he'll prove he can play against the top NBA teams and play good.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I don't think Ariza can play Artest as of now, he will be soon, he'll proly play wen Artest sits anyway, I wouldn't give him to much time vs. Artest unless he's sucessful, it's likely that when Artest sits, as will Tim for some rest, so Ariza will come in and guard whoever.....

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
The entire league will be raving if Ariza does one of his blow by in your face dunks on artest.....not that it's too likely that either TT or Ariza will have a good game playing against artest...

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
i'm usually very positive but the lead is back to 9 and this is an overall bad performance.......

theres 23 seconds left.....

edit-
close, but they should've played consistantly the whole game.....

The Knicks played an awesome second half. They were probably lethargic in the first half because they are playing the second game of a back to back but they really dominated the second half against a very good pacers team. Nazr played the game of his life and Marbury took over the game at times keeping the knicks in with timely 3's. ANd they did it without Crawford. ALthough they lost the knicks played well, especially on defense, and need to keep up the intensity during the texas trip so they can steal a game or two.