Remember this guy?

metrocard

Legend
sweetney_030626.jpg

Mike Sweetney currently plays in my home island in Puerto Rico, solid player...just extremely out of shape.

sweetneylarge0212d.JPG

KingCharles34

All Star
I liked Mike Sweetney, i had his jersey for years until i finally just recently donated it to the salvation army. I thought he'd stick around in the NBA, looks like he stuck around at hometown buffet instead. Nobodies backing him down bullying him in the paint, he looks like quite a mixture of fat and muscle

knicksin60

Starter
He looks twice the size from how he looked in the first picture posted. I am not ashamed to say that I was a believer in Sweetney when the Knicks first drafted him. He had a lot of promise when he was a rookie. He just was one of those players that wasn't motivated.

metrocard

Legend
He looks twice the size from how he looked in the first picture posted. I am not ashamed to say that I was a believer in Sweetney when the Knicks first drafted him. He had a lot of promise when he was a rookie. He just was one of those players that wasn't motivated.

He has Elton Brand like skills, but an Eddy Curry diet...never seen a guy leave the NBA so fast after being such a good college player. Even Adam Morrison tried to stay in the league longer.