Crazy 8's vs Metrocard

CoolClyde

I have mixed feelings about the feud going on between Crazy 8's and Metrocard. I respect both of them and feel the site isn't the same without either one of them. Metro was banned awhile back and came back guns ablazing, and earned himself the moderator role he wanted to help the forum along.

Crazy 8's has been one of the most creative, profuse posters in recent memory, and his game threads are classic works of intensity and research.

Feuds have long been one of the necessary factors on KO. hell, the forum is all about opinions; arguments are bound to ensue, and feuds to follow.

However, with both Metro and 8's each having the power of MODERATOR, one has accused the other of deleting their posts and threads that evidently struck a nerve, leading 8's to his decision to leave the forum, start his own website, and most importantly, leave on a bad note.

Perhaps moderators shouldn't have the ability to move/delete other moderator's posts/threads, and leave that to godhead Rady. just a thought.

I've been friends with Crazy 8's for years on this forum, and that has extended to PM's, facebook, email and beyond. I truly think he's way creative and a fantastic asset to this forum. He's gone above and beyond with his game threads, started making videos, and cruised to other sites to recruit others to KO. I commend him for his effort.

I've been following Metrocard since I joined at the beginning of the Antoni regime, I've watched and cringed as he tore apart posters who got on his case, and I've had my own disagreements with him that I felt were better left to fizzle in the ether, rather than build to a personal vendetta.

Unfortunately, Crazy 8's current argument with Metrocard relates to both of them having moderator power and taking the argument past personal name-calling and actually moving sh*t around, deleting, etc.

I refuse to take a side in this matter, but I wish them both the best, and when/if 8's actually starts a new site, I told him I'm happy to contribute. but in the grand scheme of things, I hope he'll stay at KO, get past the bullsh*it, and work things out with Metrocard.

it doesn't make sense to have bad vibes on this site, it's all about the Knicks, Melo, Wood Son, the playoffs, and bleeding Orange and Blue. but most importantly, it's about sharing opinions, agreeing, disagreeing and moving forward to the next game, the next week, the team becoming the best they can be with STAT and SHUMP coming back strong, and this forum naturally getting stronger as Knicks gain strength as well.

that's my take. it's getting a bit ridiculous seeing both of them eating up different threads with this matter, perhaps we can leave it here in this thread? IMHO.

smokes

Huge Member
I have mixed feelings about the feud going on between Crazy 8's and Metrocard. I respect both of them and feel the site isn't the same without either one of them. Metro was banned awhile back and came back guns ablazing, and earned himself the moderator role he wanted to help the forum along.

Crazy 8's has been one of the most creative, profuse posters in recent memory, and his game threads are classic works of intensity and research.

Feuds have long been one of the necessary factors on KO. hell, the forum is all about opinions; arguments are bound to ensue, and feuds to follow.

However, with both Metro and 8's each having the power of MODERATOR, one has accused the other of deleting their posts and threads that evidently struck a nerve, leading 8's to his decision to leave the forum, start his own website, and most importantly, leave on a bad note.

Perhaps moderators shouldn't have the ability to move/delete other moderator's posts/threads, and leave that to godhead Rady. just a thought.

I've been friends with Crazy 8's for years on this forum, and that has extended to PM's, facebook, email and beyond. I truly think he's way creative and a fantastic asset to this forum. He's gone above and beyond with his game threads, started making videos, and cruised to other sites to recruit others to KO. I commend him for his effort.

I've been following Metrocard since I joined at the beginning of the Antoni regime, I've watched and cringed as he tore apart posters who got on his case, and I've had my own disagreements with him that I felt were better left to fizzle in the ether, rather than build to a personal vendetta.

Unfortunately, Crazy 8's current argument with Metrocard relates to both of them having moderator power and taking the argument past personal name-calling and actually moving sh*t around, deleting, etc.

I refuse to take a side in this matter, but I wish them both the best, and when/if 8's actually starts a new site, I told him I'm happy to contribute. but in the grand scheme of things, I hope he'll stay at KO, get past the bullsh*it, and work things out with Metrocard.

it doesn't make sense to have bad vibes on this site, it's all about the Knicks, Melo, Wood Son, the playoffs, and bleeding Orange and Blue. but most importantly, it's about sharing opinions, agreeing, disagreeing and moving forward to the next game, the next week, the team becoming the best they can be with STAT and SHUMP coming back strong, and this forum naturally getting stronger as Knicks gain strength as well.

that's my take. it's getting a bit ridiculous seeing both of them eating up different threads with this matter, perhaps we can leave it here in this thread? IMHO.

Pretty much my thoughts and this part is the major thing, mods should not moderate each other.

Let's all be friends!

:3some:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This has escalated fast, and kinda pushes me into taking some actions. For the time being metro's moderator status on the main forum has been revoked, Crazy8s' as well (he asked me for this a couple of days ago anyway).

knicksince 93

Rotation player

Great points. My thing is this, if you moderate you moderate the site and your personal feelings should never be involved. Even us as posters our feelings towards the poster shouldn't cause us to look at their contributions to the site any differently. I'd get in small squabbles but at the same time speak to that poster in a complete different manner then that of an arguement on a different thread.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

metrocard

Legend
Its all cool with me no matter how hard we try not all of us are meant to get along

The only post here that makes sense.

Everything else posted here was fluffy soft sentimental crap...

It's an internet forum.

and you guys are acting like Crazy8s grandmother died.

Dude just couldn't control his temper tandrum and rage quit on the forum.

I told you guys it's pointless to continue this discussion, sides won't reach agreement, and MSG who doesn't have his head up Crazy8s ass can actually see that.

But Clyde wanted to CARRY this on when it wasn't needed. He totally ruined the whole idea of letting the fire die down and just ignited it again.
You're putting too much importance into it.
You said what you said, but what does it do? Nothing. I said what I said, and it does nothing either.
Let it go already.

smokes

Huge Member
^ actually Clyde raised a pretty good point that mods shouldn't really be moderating each other especially mods that dislike each other.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
The only post here that makes sense.

Everything else posted here was fluffy soft sentimental crap...

It's an internet forum.

and you guys are acting like Crazy8s grandmother died.

Dude just couldn't control his temper tandrum and rage quit on the forum.

I told you guys it's pointless to continue this discussion, sides won't reach agreement, and MSG who doesn't have his head up Crazy8s ass can actually see that.

But Clyde wanted to CARRY this on when it wasn't needed. He totally ruined the whole idea of letting the fire die down and just ignited it again.
You're putting too much importance into it.
You said what you said, but what does it do? Nothing. I said what I said, and it does nothing either.
Let it go already.

No, he quit basically becasue you were deleting all of his posts.

Because you don't know how to control yourself and abuse the little bit of moderator power you have.

Basically you acted like a douche and couldn't handle yourself. That is why Crazy quit.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
@ Rady..

Why in God's name are you letting Metro continue to be a moderator???

He clearly doesn't have a sense of fairness or really know where not to cross the line.

He's also shown this as fantasy commish.

Crazy 8's leaving is symptomatic of the above.

Why do you just sit back and let Metro contribute nonsense to the forum? I think this is BS and you're partly to blame for a KO contributor and a damn good poster leaving.

The site as a whole will def not be as good without Crazy 8's.

For example, NO MORE Game threads from this dude.. That Blows. :boohoo:

knicksin60

Starter
Why in God's name are you letting Metro continue to be a moderator???

He clearly doesn't have a sense of fairness or really know where not to cross the line.

He's also shown this as fantasy commish.

Crazy 8's leaving is symptomatic of the above.

Why do you just sit back and let Metro contribute nonsense to the forum? I think this is BS and you're partly to blame for a KO contributor and a damn good poster leaving.

The site as a whole will def not be as good without Crazy 8's.

For example, NO MORE Game threads from this dude.. That Blows. :boohoo:

He is no longer moderating.

metrocard

Legend
tumblr_loyzs8IPAA1qzd1oo.gif

tumblr_m87un9lzql1qm7mblo1_500.gif

Kleenex.jpg

Sounding like a complex ho crying over her pimpdaddy.

Just stop posting man, not only you don't make sense....no one is really interested in your crying. You haven't gave anything to this forum recently, so stop bobbing on Crazy8's slong and become a more contributing member, I forgot you even post here.

CoolClyde

i find it both ironic and amusing that Metrocard and Crazy 8's use the same avatars on respective Knicks websites.

metro8s_priggysmalls.jpg

hahahahhhhhhh... oh the pain of priggy smalls balls.

Attachments

• metro8s_priggysmalls.jpg
    metro8s_priggysmalls.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7