Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Metro.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

LMAO @ Trillion.

Dude, I remember my ex was blowing me and I was posting in my the forums and she read over what Trillion was saying to me. She decided to register as Ms Metrocards

LMAOOOO

I'm in tears right now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

What's funny is that I have an order of protection against her, she tried claiming she was pregnant, tried suicide because I wouldnt give her my FB password and threaten to kill some female friends of mines and did a lot of other crazy ****.

Man...I totally forgot about all this.

I basically grew up with this forum.
    Man, I haven't checked the thread yet but I'm going to. Many lols are about to be had.

I seem to remember roasting you and your gf HARD in that thread

That's funny as anything to hear how all that turned out in your real life, she did seem kinda psychotic if I remember correctly hahaha

Yea she lied about it to live in my apartment I had back in 2009. What really happen was she had an miscarriage but that due to her doing a lot of crazy things to her body. Crazy story, glad to be out of that situation.
    That's extreme stuff.Here I was thinking the entire time that you had a child that was about to be 4 years old. Good thing you didn't have the kid though, you would have had to deal with that woman for a lot longer.

Ah sh*t I thought that was gonna be the thread which your ex actually signed up for. Need to find that thread, stalking Mrs Metrocards profile now brb

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by smokes
    Man, I haven't checked the thread yet but I'm going to. Many lols are about to be had.

I seem to remember roasting you and your gf HARD in that thread

That's funny as anything to hear how all that turned out in your real life, she did seem kinda psychotic if I remember correctly hahaha
    Yea, I didn't even know who you were at the time. You roasted me at out of no where....I didn't have much to say back because I didn't know much about you.

Yea, my ex was really protective...I was an RA at my college, but she followed my every where and made sure no girl made eye contact with me. Worse thing was I taught her some boxing and she's 5"9 tall...so basically every girl feared her.

I had to re-invent myself after I put the order of protection against her because when I tried dating again I had a reputation of any moment you spend with me my ex would pop out the bushes and stab you with a knife.

I was just 19/20 at the time and it was my first GF, so it was a wild situation but you learn from those kind of things.

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    That's extreme stuff.Here I was thinking the entire time that you had a child that was about to be 4 years old. Good thing you didn't have the kid though, you would have had to deal with that woman for a lot longer.
    Yea, it was scary. Some of my boys are parents, but even today I can't imagine being a parent considering my situation with boxing and being a bachelor which isn't easy in the Bronx.

Yea, I didn't even know who you were at the time. You roasted me at out of no where....I didn't have much to say back because I didn't know much about you.

Yea, my ex was really protective...I was an RA at my college, but she followed my every where and made sure no girl made eye contact with me. Worse thing was I taught her some boxing and she's 5"9 tall...so basically every girl feared her.

I had to re-invent myself after I put the order of protection against her because when I tried dating again I had a reputation of any moment you spend with me my ex would pop out the bushes and stab you with a knife.

I was just 19/20 at the time and it was my first GF, so it was a wild situation but you learn from those kind of things.

Yea, it was scary. Some of my boys are parents, but even today I can't imagine being a parent considering my situation with boxing and being a bachelor which isn't easy in the Bronx.

I remember you having a picture posted of you and some girl a while ago. Was it the same psychotic girl?

Bitches be crazy.

Bitches be crazy.
    Let me guess, you tried looking for the thread but it said zero posts on her profile?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I remember you having a picture posted of you and some girl a while ago. Was it the same psychotic girl?
    Nah.

This is the psycho

this is my current girl

Edit: Putting a picture of myself in there to show you guys I ain't hiding nothing.

Let me guess, you tried looking for the thread but it said zero posts on her profile?
    Well yes that happened but my comment was just a general response to the thread

Nah.

This is the psycho

this is my current girl

You don't have bad taste in women whatsoever. Judging from the pics, your current girlfriend seems like a more outgoing person than your ex.

And you look very familiar, Metro. I might have seen you on the 4 train a couple of times. I take that train almost everyday to 170st.

Well yes that happened but my comment was just a general response to the thread
    Yeah, the search feature in this forum is good. The only problem that I have is that you can't see every post ever created by a poster in their statistics.
    Last edited by knicksin60; Jan 17, 2013 at 00:11.

haha. so many fuc*king posts in such a short time.
    what started out as a sarcastic thread, "congrats Metro." has actually turned into a
    positive congratulatory history of Metrocard on KO.

so many old threads to read... so many posters come and gone...
    Metro is the thread that binds so many on KO. great thread!

you need to start more fights and get more folks to leave KO!

j/k

congrats.

This ****ttttt hilarious ! The forum needed this

This was some crazy ****.