Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Metro.

Biritsh ppl are speaking 3 languages + alot of dialects about 30

if u are talkin that metro speaks english and spanish thats nothing to be proud about its basic must .

how about speaking Mandarin langague that is using for over 1 billion ppl

and every instruction of every device contain that language

Spanish becam 2nd official language of the world English has been dropped down to 3rd but its a lot diffrences in UK english and American

In Europe lot ppl learning british [not all ppl like it] and Scandinavians use american

What about Hindi & Arabic countries where is Islam most religious ppl in our World Arabic i dont need comment that we all know it.

Polish is 30th and 40 mln ppl use that.

Dutch only 21 but americans r mistaken this language as "Germans"
    they dont know diffrences between dutch german deutsch.

In Poland young ppl are brainwashed "by great american dream" [usually by TVN/Polsat Entertainment content] but the point is all they know/learn is english but when they meet foreiger they behaving like hipnotyzed and after that they are dissaponted/cry and angry that they are paying for learning and then loosing with stress

This is goverment issue that they were teaching mostly German and Russian in 90s now u can even learn Japanese but u will not find that easy and cheap

Its Simple group must over ~10 ppl .

if u are strong in languages try find diffrences between such languages as writing

Arabic vs Urdu

Mandarin vs Cantonese

i think we have some asian ppl in herre besides Cr8zy

Originally Posted by bigapple
    Biritsh ppl are speaking 3 languages + alot of dialects, about 30. if u are talkin that metro speaks english and spanish thats nothing to be proud about, its basic must .

how about speaking Mandarin language that is using for over 1 billion ppl, and every instruction of every device contain that language?

Spanish became 2nd official language of the world, English has been dropped down to 3rd but its a lot differences in UK, english and American

In Europe a lot of ppl learning british [not all ppl like it] and Scandinavians use american

What about Hindi & Arabic countries where it's Islam, most religious ppl in our World are Arabic, i dont need to comment on that, we all know it.

Polish is 30th and 40 million ppl use that.

Dutch only 21st but americans r mistaking this language as "Germans", they dont know difference between dutch, german and deutsch.

In Poland, young ppl are brainwashed "by great american dream" [usually by TVN/Polsat Entertainment content] but the point is all they know/learn is english, but when they meet foreigner they are behaving like they are hypnotized and after that they are disappointed/cry and angry that they are paying for learning and then losing with stress

This is a government issue, in that they were teaching mostly German and Russian in the 90s, now u can even learn Japanese but u will not find that easy and cheap

if u are strong in languages try find differences between such languages as writing:
    Arabic vs Urdu
    Mandarin vs Cantonese

good points, i've asked the Grammar Nazi to correct your paragraph to make sense out of it, he also spell-checked for you. The GN asks that you try to keep your paragraphs together without so many spaces between lines. this will make your thoughts easier to digest.

btw, Crazy8's is an Australian living in Japan.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Dude, shut up. You don't speak Mandarin, you barely speak English and your Polish is probably below Poland standards...so just stop talking a lot of crap...it's not even comical, you're coming off as a hateful racist dude.

Biritsh ppl are speaking 3 languages + alot of dialects about 30

if u are talkin that metro speaks english and spanish thats nothing to be proud about its basic must .

how about speaking Mandarin langague that is using for over 1 billion ppl

and every instruction of every device contain that language

Spanish becam 2nd official language of the world English has been dropped down to 3rd but its a lot diffrences in UK english and American

In Europe lot ppl learning british [not all ppl like it] and Scandinavians use american

What about Hindi & Arabic countries where is Islam most religious ppl in our World Arabic i dont need comment that we all know it.

Polish is 30th and 40 mln ppl use that.

Dutch only 21 but americans r mistaken this language as "Germans"
    they dont know diffrences between dutch german deutsch.

In Poland young ppl are brainwashed "by great american dream" [usually by TVN/Polsat Entertainment content] but the point is all they know/learn is english but when they meet foreiger they behaving like hipnotyzed and after that they are dissaponted/cry and angry that they are paying for learning and then loosing with stress

This is goverment issue that they were teaching mostly German and Russian in 90s now u can even learn Japanese but u will not find that easy and cheap

if u are strong in languages try find diffrences between such languages as writing

Arabic vs Urdu

Mandarin vs Cantonese

@bigapple:

Again, you missed the point or misunderstood our previous posts. An average British person speaks only one language, English that is. Obviously, there are also five different Celtic languages present in the modern day Britain, however they're limited to 951,800 speakers which is around 1,4% of the British population.

I could address the rest of the BS you shared with us, but I decided rather not to. Simply because you're a helpless case. I don't know where did you get the news Spanish has somehow surpassed English or that the Scandinavians are taught American English while the rest of Europe is being fed with the British English. It doesn't make any sense and is completely untrue.

Man we really need the Knicks to snap out of this funk... It's a plain fact when the Knicks are bad (Marbury days) all thats done on this site is **** talk... When were playing good (November and December) its all Knick talk.

Lets get a win tonight... Channel all your hate to those Boston fans.

Metro, used to receive a lot of love on this forum. I wonder what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by knicksin60

He's immature and emotionally unstable. Why else with all these tirades? He blames others but in reality it's only a reflection of himself and what he portrays.

12th man

Originally Posted by DCinNY
    He's immature and emotionally unstable. Why else with all these tirades? He blames others but in reality it's only a reflection of himself and what he portrays.
    You lost your team and now you're going thread to thread crying about me?

You don't look butthurt, immature, and emotionally unstable.

Remember, weak people project themselves into people they feel inferior to.
    You don't make any sense here, except you're hurt and you seek revenge and has a lot of resent towards me. You're too weak to take responsibility of your stupidity so you're putting on me.

You sound like a crappy person, so it's hard for me to give you the benefit of a doubt that you can actually come out bigger.

I can break you down and just frustrate you, it's really a waste of time for you because your legs are crossed and you're in a bad stance, you'll get nothing from this. Ask others.

It's better to laugh at yourself and move on.
    or you can add to this epic thread as a victim who got frustrated and exposed. People will read back at this and laugh at your for being serious and hitting and missing like a fool.

12th man

Originally Posted by knicksin60

as for this, I gotten a lot of love in this forum...but I still do what I do, and I won't change for anyone because they got their feelings hurt or couldn't be strong enough to handle my text. So I get hate, I still won't change for them. Hate, love...it's the same to me.

The only difference is, if someone hated me in the past; they always end up respecting me for one reason or another.

I got a lot of love to give, I'm a guy with a big heart; I let it shine when the time is needed.

But if some dork is going to give me some crap over the computer, of course I gotta dissect his mind and leave him logging off the forum feeling depressed. It's my substitute for not punching his face in, because that's my initial reaction in real life

I keep telling people since 2008, they're better off not getting into these conflicts with me. They just get embarrassed. Theres nothing they can do or say that will bother me. I post my pictures, tell you about my life and open myself up...I give enough ammo for people to roast me because I have no shame in myself; I work hard everyday at my crafts and no one can take that away from me. I have values and core beliefs that are cemented and solid. You can't roast someone that likes themself.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Dude, shut up. You don't speak Mandarin, you barely speak English and your Polish is probably below Poland standards...so just stop talking a lot of crap...it's not even comical, you're coming off as a hateful racist dude.

Yes and u know me better than Myself its describer your OWN IQ level which is below standard of americans reading abilty.

If u called me rasitst how about you violent language and u know NOTHING BOUT EUROPE coz U are simply to DUMP freak.

U even didnt met me and u already calling me racist

look @ your photos all u can do i talling THE **** THE CRAP brainless moron

look @ your photos all u can do i talling THE **** THE CRAP brainless moron
    if you must use curse words, please try fu*k, or sh*t, so we get a basic understanding of what the insult is.
    thank you.
    Last edited by CoolClyde; Jan 25, 2013 at 06:41. Reason: forgot to say thanks

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    @bigapple:

Again, you missed the point or misunderstood our previous posts. An average British person speaks only one language, English that is. Obviously, there are also five different Celtic languages present in the modern day Britain, however they're limited to 951,800 speakers which is around 1,4% of the British population.

I could address the rest of the BS you shared with us, but I decided rather not to. Simply because you're a helpless case. I don't know where did you get the news Spanish has somehow surpassed English or that the Scandinavians are taught American English while the rest of Europe is being fed with the British English. It doesn't make any sense and is completely untrue.
    You are very wrong man

looks like OR u didnt visted many european countries or u simly NOT interested in this stuff or didnt talked

1st bout Spanish is correct if u dont believe simply i dont care
    ask even in america u will not earn interview if u dont speak spanish

2nd Scandinavians speaks american language why? [read history]

check also this u should understand a lot.

have u been in Munchen? u can hear over 10 languages there.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    if you must use curse words, please try fu*k, or sh*t, so we get a basic understanding of what the insult is.
    thank you.
    if some1 calling me Racist and using violent words against me
    but never meet me personally dont know my personaly and dont know europe i have these words to HIM

he is responsible for Cr8zy

Cr8zy was 1st person who welcomed me into this forum

while MEtro rapping forum about violence language

if some1 calling me Racist and using violent words against me
    but never meet me personally dont know my personaly and dont know europe i have these words to HIM

he is responsible for Cr8zy

Cr8zy was 1st person who welcomed me into this forum

while MEtro rapping forum about violence language
    you can say whatever you want, i don't give a fu*ck;
    I just want to know what you're saying, so I can understand the insult.

what does this mean?
    "all u can do i talling THE **** THE CRAP"

You are very wrong man

looks like OR u didnt visted many european countries or u simly NOT interested in this stuff or didnt talked

1st bout Spanish is correct if u dont believe simply i dont care
    ask even in america u will not earn interview if u dont speak spanish

2nd Scandinavians speaks american language why? [read history]

check also this u should understand a lot.

have u been in Munchen? u can hear over 10 languages there.
    You must be the most ignorant prick this board has ever known. Even dumbest American rightist preachers know American isn't a separate language. It's one of many dialects of English. There's a reason it's called Standard American English. Moreover, there are dozens if not hundreds of various local dialects and accents across the US. But none of them is a separate language. I've been to Scandinavia a couple of times, especially around the Copenhagen-Malmö-Gothenburg area. Even during my most recent trip four years ago I didn't find Danish/Swedish English speakers sound more American than their Dutch, German or French counterparts. Also, you seem not to understand a difference between a language and a dialect, the only language native to Munich is German, to be more precise Central Bavarian East Upper German. Also, because of the role of Munich in the state of Bavaria other Bavarian as well as Franconian dialect are widely spoken, however they're not native to city. Not to mention dozens of immigrant languages spoken by various minorities.

You have no idea what you're talking about or your English is too ****ty to allow you to express yourself.