Congrats Metro.

jimkcchief88

All Star
WTF happened???? I get caught up in life and check back in and damn...got to be more careful...Maybe this would never have happened if Crazy had taken my advice a long time ago and stuck to his strengths: game threads. I remember that bogus sanction he gave me during the LIN wars over the summer calling me racist???? Metro took a break several years ago and came back so maybe Crazy will do the same. Our Knicks are playing thier best hoops in over a decade. Can't we all just get along????):

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
You don't want me to have to go to Queens, do you?
tumblr_mcq9pfneVM1qf7uiao1_500.png

LOL i love this forum :peace:

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
There might have been a time where Metrocard and myself we're a little too hard on other posters. But we're not in our late teens anymore, people are acting like this is the 06 Metrocard smh. I consider him to be very fair, open minded, and if u go at him u better not show any signs of getting emotional. In any debate the first one to "catch feelings" is the one thats gonna lose. Hes proven he can have friendly open minded debates in recent years, but posters for whatever reason resort to insulting him or getting angry. Big mistake :lol: As soon as anybody throws out an insult, its fair game in my opinion. Anything goes

The only reason why Im saying this is i feel like theres a group of sensitive posters on here that are being a little too quick to point the finger at Metrocard.

One poster i completely forgot about was Curious George aka George M. Whatever happened to this fool?

metrocard

Legend
There might have been a time where Metrocard and myself we're a little too hard on other posters. But we're not in our late teens anymore, people are acting like this is the 06 Metrocard smh. I consider him to be very fair, open minded, and if u go at him u better not show any signs of getting emotional. In any debate the first one to "catch feelings" is the one thats gonna lose. Hes proven he can have friendly open minded debates in recent years, but posters for whatever reason resort to insulting him or getting angry. Big mistake :lol: As soon as anybody throws out an insult, its fair game in my opinion. Anything goes

The only reason why Im saying this is i feel like theres a group of sensitive posters on here that are being a little too quick to point the finger at Metrocard.

One poster i completely forgot about was Curious George aka George M. Whatever happened to this fool?

90% of his post were directed at me :lol:

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28739&highlight=metrocard#post28739

KingCharles34

All Star
If someone made a "Worst posters in KO history" Thread, George M and One and lonely would definitely have to be on there along with Dr. Crappy. George M hated you like u sent a video to him of yourself piping his mom

mysmilie_2126.gif

smokes

Huge Member

Well, in all fairness I think you and metro were usually the first ones throwing the insults most of the time... At least with some posters like myself.

I dunno about other dudes, reading back over some of these threads I can see why you guys always talked about being undefeated, the level of intellect of some of these dudes makes me scared for the educational system. Probably why they ain't here anymore.

smokes

Huge Member
If someone made a "Worst posters in KO history" Thread, George M and One and lonely would definitely have to be on there along with Dr. Crappy. George M hated you like u sent a video to him of yourself piping his mom

mysmilie_2126.gif

LOL I feel like every time KingStarbury posts I learn a new adjective

knicksin60

Starter
Wow, this thread hasn't even been in existence for 24 hours and it already has 50 posts. Metrocard my win the award for the most popular subject on KO.

KingCharles34

All Star
Well, in all fairness I think you and metro were usually the first ones throwing the insults most of the time... At least with some posters like myself.

I dunno about other dudes, reading back over some of these threads I can see why you guys always talked about being undefeated, the level of intellect of some of these dudes makes me scared for the educational system. Probably why they ain't here anymore.

Your probably right, Im not gonna speak for Metro but I know i would often insult and curse at other posters. Some posters in some ways deserved it, many of them came at me disrespectfully. But not all of them. This was all in the past though, In my most recent beef concerning the MeloMafia...man back in the day half my post would be basically gay f*g f*ck b*tch h0e ass slut nimwit dipsh*t as$hole mommas boy d*ck head c*ck tucker queer anal intruder and so on. I threw a few jabs at Ron here and there, sometimes i still reference the melomafia in my polls but its nothing more then a joke now. I cant bring someone else down without bringing myself down, whether its on the internet or in real life. I do realize that now

LOL I feel like every time KingStarbury posts I learn a new adjective

Ill try to keep switching up the slang lol

smokes

Huge Member
Wow, this thread hasn't even been in existence for 24 hours and it already has 50 posts. Metrocard my win the award for the most popular subject on KO.

What shocks me the most was to learn at one point metro wanted us to trade Marbury!

KingCharles34

All Star
I wasnt always the biggest Starbury fan myself. I loved him when we first got him, i thought Nate Robinson played almost as good as him the year we had Larry Clown but Marbury bounced back real nice in 2006-07, playing the best defense of his career. I learned how to play defense watching him and still use his technique to this day.

You basically lay your chest on the person your guarding and keep your hands up but you have to have good lateral movement to be able to do it the right way. Walt Frazier once described Marbury as the type of defender that would "Cling to his opponent like cheap suit." Avery Bradley, the way he defends reminds me alot of the way Marbury used too but to be real that dudes intense. Bradley might be on his way to becoming the best defensive player in the NBA

metrocard

Legend
What shocks me the most was to learn at one point metro wanted us to trade Marbury!

I was obsessed with the salary cap and thought the Knicks should of free up cap space and build through the drafted.

I turned to the Marbury side when I saw posters were putting all the blame on him and a revolution started A couple of guys on here like MSGKnickz33, Stephon_Marbury, abcd, and a couple of other guys MSGKnickz33 can throw out because my memory is off right now started this stable of Marbury defenders.

Basically any critique of Marbury, you had a debate coming your way. It divided the forum in half and caused a lot of wars.

metrocard

Legend
I wasnt always the biggest Starbury fan myself. I loved him when we first got him, i thought Nate Robinson played almost as good as him the year we had Larry Clown but Marbury bounced back real nice in 2006-07, playing the best defense of his career. I learned how to play defense watching him and still use his technique to this day.

You basically lay your chest on the person your guarding and keep your hands up but you have to have good lateral movement to be able to do it the right way. Walt Frazier once described Marbury as the type of defender that would "Cling to his opponent like cheap suit." Avery Bradley, the way he defends reminds me alot of the way Marbury used too but to be real that dudes intense. Bradley might be on his way to becoming the best defensive player in the NBA

I remember you were the first dude bringing up Marbury's defense. We never had perimeter defenders having Crawford, Houston, Rose, Hardaway, Francis, Robinson, etc

Marbury had good footwork on defense and was physical strong. I won't call him a lock down defender every game and I can't say he played defense his entire career. But when Marbury stopped his 20 ppg average and went to 16, his defense rose tremendously.

It wasn't enough for the Knicks to compete, but Marbury's effort on defense was one of Team Starbury's biggest arguments.

KingCharles34

All Star
abcd, Akamu, DaTPRiNCE, DunkinDonuts, Ewing2008, GoKnIcKsDLEE42, KingStarbury3, Knicks1stLady, metrocard, MSGKnickz33, StEpHoN_mArBuRy

Heres much of the team, Shaunyboy was down with us too

I found the list in this thread right here

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5505

I removed a few names like JPZ, i think he eventually turned against us. Im also on there twice with 2 different names but wow at the job we did in that thread.

4i0e4x.jpg

*edit*

I never saw this thread before

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6384

SMH @ Trillion looking up all those gay pics just for his thread to get closed. This had to have been around the time where I got exposed for some things i said on another site. OGKnickfan caught me on another site making shock posts in which i initially denied. Eventually i confessed and made the username KingStarbury3 on here

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6353&highlight=disturbing

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
abcd, Akamu, DaTPRiNCE, DunkinDonuts, Ewing2008, GoKnIcKsDLEE42, KingStarbury3, Knicks1stLady, metrocard, MSGKnickz33, StEpHoN_mArBuRy

Heres much of the team, Shaunyboy was down with us too

I found the list in this thread right here

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5505

I removed a few names like JPZ, i think he eventually turned against us. Im also on there twice with 2 different names but wow at the job we did in that thread.

4i0e4x.jpg

*edit*

I never saw this thread before

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6384

SMH @ Trillion looking up all those gay pics just for his thread to get closed. This had to have been around the time where I got exposed for some things i said on another site. OGKnickfan caught me on another site making shock posts in which i initially denied. Eventually i confessed and made the username KingStarbury3 on here

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6353&highlight=disturbing

Check my mad insight in that thread, 5 years ago!

jpz being a bitch as usual :lol:

metrocard

Legend
smokes with the bombs in those threads :lol:

Trillion and I are facebook friends, dude is doing pretty good, has a beautiful family and is chilling up in FL doing his thing.

Sometimes wars can bring one close together.